Logitech G35

Arwinnd

Hi. I returned Logitech G35 to the shop, but i don't have my money back yet. I have second thoughts about it, should i tell them to give it back to me? 

Hi. I returned Logitech G35 to the shop, but i don't have my money back yet. I have second thoughts about it, should i tell them to give it back to me? 

Your asking our opinions on this, if you want them then keep them. I think they look blocky and ugly and wouldn't purchase them but that's just me, it's your money so it's your decision in the end. Why did you return them in the first place exactly? 

Your asking our opinions on this, if you want them then keep them. I think they look blocky and ugly and wouldn't purchase them but that's just me, it's your money so it's your decision in the end. Why did you return them in the first place exactly? 

Because i tried them without EQ against Razer Carcharias without EQ ( G35 in surround mode i think ) and they were worse, secondly my mother needs money ( someone gave me that money, and i wasn't expecting to have it ) . I really miss surround sound in games :'( 

Because i tried them without EQ against Razer Carcharias without EQ ( G35 in surround mode i think ) and they were worse, secondly my mother needs money ( someone gave me that money, and i wasn't expecting to have it ) . I really miss surround sound in games :'( 

G35 is 7.1, so yea it's surround but yea. Do you still have the Carcharias? 

When it comes down to helping family or headphones, I think you made the right choice. If you really liked them try to buy them again in the future when it is more logical.

G35 is 7.1, so yea it's surround but yea. Do you still have the Carcharias? 

I have my Carcharias still ( only reasonable audio source which i have )  

I have my Carcharias still ( only reasonable audio source which i have )  

Which one did you like more, if you liked the G35 then maybe sell your Carcharias and get them back. I don't use gaming headsets so I don't have too much of an opinion here. 

Why?

I think they sound horrible, since I like my music. I guess for normal gaming it's fine..

buy soundcard for 30$  -> voila surround

g35 is stereo... with a sound card

dont get fooled by "7.1"

what am i talking O.o you can buy Xonar DG for 17 dollars

http://pcpartpicker.com/part/asus-sound-card-xonardg

17 dollars and you get surround with better audio. 

how does that sound to you :) ?

dont get fooled by "7.1"

17 dollars and you get surround

That doesn't magically make your headphones "surround sound". It has hook ups to plug in 7.1 speakers...

I can't really understand what you are typing for the most part...

dont get fooled by "7.1"

17 dollars and you get surround

I've had Xonar DG it was waaaaaaay worse than Logitech G35 and even worse than my on board sound. Pure waste of money from my perspective ( i returned it ) 

Which one did you like more, if you liked the G35 then maybe sell your Carcharias and get them back. I don't use gaming headsets so I don't have too much of an opinion here. 

The worst part is that, i said i will give this money to my mother... I could like earn this money if i sell Carcharias and I will have birthday not far from now so i will repay anyway. I don't know what to do, I'm not truly certain that this will be good choice... I really liked G35 in for example Battlefield 3, i kind of liked G35 in music. Carcharias in gaming gives me nothing, i even hate sound of my fav gun in BF3 on that headset. On G35 i could precisely tell where from somebody is shooting at me. I don't know what to do... :'( thank you guys for the help, and sorry for before posts that were someway harmful too you from my side.  

I hate it because my mother can't spend money well, and she is raging that i buy and I'm returning all the time. Once i returned Razer Scarab but before they gave me money, i said to ship it back to me. I'm really not kind of decided person. It's really frustrating if someone gives u money as a gift and your mother acts like you should give it to her.... Especially that she got 400 USD as a gift and I got 200... 

It's one thing to be helping out the family if you're in money troubles, but it's another to be pouring it into a lost cause.

Your money is your property - you don't have any obligation to give it to anyone else for any reason.

It's one thing to be helping out the family if you're in money troubles, but it's another to be pouring it into a lost cause.

Your money is your property - you don't have any obligation to give it to anyone else for any reason.

By lost cause you mean that headset? 

By lost cause you mean that headset? 

I mean letting someone waste your money for you is kind of stupid.

Words of wisdom, I don't really think this is the time or place to get into this, so personal matters aside do what you feel you should. :)

Words of wisdom, I don't really think this is the time or place to get into this, so personal matters aside do what you feel you should. :)

Worst part i don't know what i should. I can eighter do that: tell them to ship it back ( they cost 415 ) then sell my Carcharias for around 120 ( i have now 80 ) and count to get some money on birthday and then give it to my mother. Or i can just give that 415 to my mother and have nothing from it. I'm not entairly sure if it will be right decision from quality of product perspective ( becouse i'm not sure if G35 are better or slightly worse ( they are certainly better in games ) ) 

Worst part i don't know what i should. I can eighter do that: tell them to ship it back ( they cost 415 ) then sell my Carcharias for around 120 ( i have now 80 ) and count to get some money on birthday and then give it to my mother. Or i can just give that 415 to my mother and have nothing from it. I'm not entairly sure if it will be right decision from quality of product perspective ( becouse i'm not sure if G35 are better or slightly worse ( they are certainly better in games ) ) 

I wish I could help you man, but this seems to be a stemming personal problem, and I don't like to get involved in personal problems that aren't mine. I wish you the best of luck and I'm sure you'll figure it out :)

Is it wrong from me, if i tell that i will return headset and give some money for somebody, and then change my mind about the headset, but try as hard as i can to give that money to that person? 

Is it wrong from me, if i tell that i will return headset and give some money for somebody, and then change my mind about the headset, but try as hard as i can to give that money to that person? 

Depends on how you look at it. Kinda douchy to tell someone you'll do something and then not do it, but kinda douchy on their part if they are pressuring you to do something you don't want to.

Depends on how you look at it. Kinda douchy to tell someone you'll do something and then not do it, but kinda douchy on their part if they are pressuring you to do something you don't want to.

So pretty much in your situation you have to weigh out your options and choose which one is less douchy and go with that :) haha