Virtual Machine (Windows 7 Guest)

dlf

I am running Manjaro 15.12 (with cinnamon as the DE), I have installed VirtualBox (5.0.14.OSE r105127) and installed Windows 7 Ultimate as a virtual machine . . . I have a few drives:

- 1 SSD (that has Manjaro on it)
- 2 HDD - one 2TB (which has the Windows VM files on it) & a 3TB that I'm trying to get GOG galaxy to install to.
- 1 external hard drive (~500 GB) - which I've also tried to get Galaxy to install too . . . .  

Despite sharing the hard drives to the VM if I try to install GOG galaxy it will only find the C drive and the guest additions (which are installed) but not the 3TB or the external. Strangely, steam sees my 3 TB drive no problem and is currently downloading Windows games to it.  So why the issue with GOG Galaxy?

My only guess would be that GOG Galaxy is not a network aware program (cant see network drives/shares).

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)