Odd CPU overheating problem

So I like a lot of other people was excited for The Division, so I pre-loaded on steam and went to work on the date of release and left my computer on sleep mode and when I got home I started the game and needed to do the ALT+ENTER to put it into window mode to select the language and so the opening cinematic happened and then I fades to black (According to youtube it goes to in game character creation) and after some time it window 10 blue screens me saying 'whea_uncorrectable_error' then shutting down at 10% of the thing it does when it blue screens. I put my hand near my CPU and it is near on fire, it's so damn hot, so wait a bit for it to cool and start up. I log in and go on youtube to watch videos, nothing hard and it does the same blue screen error with the CPU hot in about in about 5-8 minutes. It's a i7-3770K with no overclock.

I go to bed, wake up, go to work, get home and turn on my computer and monitor my CPU temp (via Corsair LINK) and it show CPU water cooler pump (Corsair Hydro H100) at 70C-80C and the CPU at 90C-100C so I turn the damn thing off.

I've gotten a can of compress air and you know got some dust out (the GTX 680 had a quite a bit in it) and I'm hook the computer back up but then I thought that if you guys saw anything odd about the computer suddenly reaching crashing CPU temps.

Thanks.

Your saying what I put here will be under my posts?

PC:Rosabell

possibly there is a problem with the Corsair Hydro H100... how old is it? You should probably check it to see if it's functioning properly. Also try putting your pc in a cool room. Leave your pc to rest a bit. I find that helps when my laptop overheats... My laptop is usually 40C at idle. It is pretty weird your problem.

Oh god my laptops currently at 50C and Chrome isn't a great workload

35 minutes ago, Dragacane said:

So I like a lot of other people was excited for The Division, so I pre-loaded on steam and went to work on the date of release and left my computer on sleep mode and when I got home I started the game and needed to do the ALT+ENTER to put it into window mode to select the language and so the opening cinematic happened and then I fades to black (According to youtube it goes to in game character creation) and after some time it window 10 blue screens me saying 'whea_uncorrectable_error' then shutting down at 10% of the thing it does when it blue screens. I put my hand near my CPU and it is near on fire, it's so damn hot, so wait a bit for it to cool and start up. I log in and go on youtube to watch videos, nothing hard and it does the same blue screen error with the CPU hot in about in about 5-8 minutes. It's a i7-3770K with no overclock.

I go to bed, wake up, go to work, get home and turn on my computer and monitor my CPU temp (via Corsair LINK) and it show CPU water cooler pump (Corsair Hydro H100) at 70C-80C and the CPU at 90C-100C so I turn the damn thing off.

I've gotten a can of compress air and you know got some dust out (the GTX 680 had a quite a bit in it) and I'm hook the computer back up but then I thought that if you guys saw anything odd about the computer suddenly reaching crashing CPU temps.

Thanks.

try to reapply thermal paste. could also be a proble with the pump

Replaced AIO with Intel stock, seems to be running fine. Thanks guys.

Your saying what I put here will be under my posts?

PC:Rosabell