6.0Ghz

On 8.3.2016 at 0:45 AM, Dash Lambda said:

I hate the primes 3 and 7, and I dislike most numbers that include them.

It's mostly because numbers usually have a certain color (Not like a savant, my colors aren't useful... Though math is my strong suit~): 3 has a really sickly disgusting yellow, and 7 has a pale, almost earthy orange/red/brown.

Powers of 2, however, are blue. Those of 4 and 8 are a lighter blue and sky blue, respectively. Even numbers containing mostly powers of 2 are a pleasant blue, ones where every digit is even and a majority are 8 or 4 are icy blue, those containing mostly 8 and 2 are nearer white, 0 always lowers the color temperature, etc...

6, even though it's a multiple of 3, is a sort of steel grey. 1 and 9 are black. 5 is dull orange, but not nearly as bad as 7.

2048 and 4096 are my favorite numbers. That's one of the reasons I like the Fury X, 4096 stream processors... I'm fine with 2816 CUDA cores though.

... 3072, though, is a terrible number. I do not like the Titan X.

wow thats very interesting. I am happy when i don't fail my math class :D had my last math lesson this monday, now it't time to learn biology so i don't fail miserably when i have my final exams in a month. do you visualize geometrical forms like triangles and squares like that too? 

wow... pretty empty here...

1 hour ago, das affe said:

wow thats very interesting. I am happy when i don't fail my math class :D had my last math lesson this monday, now it't time to learn biology so i don't fail miserably when i have my final exams in a month. do you visualize geometrical forms like triangles and squares like that too? 

I'm typically very visual. I think most of it is just that I'm obsessed, though... I suck at most things not math and science related...

I'll refrain from carrying on, though --I don't want to fill up this thread with off-topic stuff XP

"Do as I say, not as I do."

-Because you actually care if it makes sense.