Water Cooling cables

With the Corsair H100i GTX does it come with two of the fan controllers that is used through Corsair Link? I know it comes with the Corsair Link cable but i dont know if it comes with two fat controllers

11 minutes ago, josephk545 said:

With the Corsair H100i GTX does it come with two of the fan controllers that is used through Corsair Link? I know it comes with the Corsair Link cable but i dont know if it comes with two fat controllers

Everything is built in the unit so the extra two fan cable that come off the unit are for the fans controls, where the unit does require a USB connection from the block to the motherboard that lets you control everything through Corsair Link.

10122114179l.jpg

3 minutes ago, W-L said:

Everything is built in the unit so the extra two fan cable that come off the unit are for the fans controls, where the unit does require a USB connection from the block to the motherboard that lets you control everything through Corsair Link.

10122114179l.jpg

So i can control 4 fans in total right?

Just now, josephk545 said:

So i can control 4 fans in total

The unit only has two fan cables that come off the block so it's only capable of two. the third one there is power for the unit itself.

Just now, W-L said:

The unit only has two fan cables that come off the block so it's only capable of two. the third one there is power for the unit itself.

I remember seeing Linus's video on it and he said you can control up to 4

Its because im going for a push-pull config and i want to control all 4 fans through Corsair Link

2 minutes ago, josephk545 said:

Its because im going for a push-pull config and i want to control all 4 fans through Corsair Link

That's only for the H80i GT version where it can do push pull straight out of the box with the two fan connections. The H100i GTX isn't supplied with cables to do push pull and for  good reason since you would be pushing a capability of the 3 pin header since it needs to power 4 fans and the pump all at once. 

If you do want to do push pull on the new H100i GTX series I recommend to use a splitter adapter that takes the PWM control signal from the unit but power directly from the PSU for the PWM fans. 

I bought 2 extra SPD fans from corsair so I could push pull. Couldn't I just buy extra fan controllers or the cooler on their website?

Just now, josephk545 said:

I bought 2 extra SPD fans from corsair so I could push pull. Couldn't I just buy extra fan controllers or the cooler on their website?

If you want to have them integrated into Corsair Link the only one that can do that is the Corsair Commander Mini controller. 

If you wanted without having to do that having a 4 pin splitter with separate power like this will work as long as it's connected to the first 4 pin fan header coming off the unit:

http://www.performance-pcs.com/gelid-pwm-1-to-4-splitter.html