My Gaming Rig

CraigE

Hi Guys

long time reader first time posting, thought i would share with you all my recently completed build

specs are

case - Thermaltake core v51 power cover edition

mobo - MSI Z97A Gaming 7

cpu - intel I5 4690K

ram - 16gb crucial ballistix sport

gpu - 2x MSI GTX970 gaming 100 ME

ssd - 500gb samsung 850 evo pro

hdd - 3tb wd green

OD -LG Bluray RW

PSU- Corsair RM850

cable mod full cable set with combs (colour doesn't match but prefer the flexability of the cablemod cables over the corsair braided cables)

cooling - EK SUPREMACY EVO FOR CPU, 2X EK FC-970 GTX TFX, 1X EK coolstream slim 240mm RAD 1X EK Coolstream slim 360mm rad, EK DDC res pump combo and 11 corsair sp fans (all running @ 600rpm)

i also have a NZXT Hue+ LED lighting and have painted fan rings and mobo heat sinks to match my overall theme 

i'm really pleased with the overclock i have acheived on both cpu(4.6ghz with 1.246v) and gpu (+200mhz 1524mhz  +400mhz for memory) and with the cooling parts fitted i get idle temps of 20-25 degrees on cpu and gpu and under full load with over clocks i am seeing 50-60 degrees on cpu and 40-50 degrees on gpu 

let me know what you all think and any tips or improvements 

also apolagies for poor picture quality 

IMG_1419.JPG

IMG_1421.JPG

IMG_1428.JPG

IMG_1437.JPG

IMG_1451.JPG

IMG_1449.JPG

Really nice green build! :D great work, looks nice, and good specs too!

MSI GE72 Apache Pro-242 - (5700HQ : 970M : 16gb RAM : 17.3" : Win10 : 1TB HDD : Razer Anansi : Some mouse) - hooked up to a 34UM58-P (WFHD) in dual screen

iPad Air 2 (for school)

iPhone 6

Xbox One Forza 6 Limited Edition Blue

And there is room for upgrading too in the future, if you like. For CPU intensive stuff, you can go up to an i7-4790k, more threads and such. You can even upgrade RAM, but dual 970's should get you along pretty well :) 

MSI GE72 Apache Pro-242 - (5700HQ : 970M : 16gb RAM : 17.3" : Win10 : 1TB HDD : Razer Anansi : Some mouse) - hooked up to a 34UM58-P (WFHD) in dual screen

iPad Air 2 (for school)

iPhone 6

Xbox One Forza 6 Limited Edition Blue

@Trav_X i have been thinking of maybe going up to an i7 and getting faster ram but for now i'm really happy with frame rates in games i play at the moment 

@Snipmen210 In total with all my periparals and monitor included i have around £2500 invested in it which is around $3500 usd not sure how many Canadian rupees that would be? :D