My second Build Ever

5 minutes ago, Bigheart said:

like i said, im not sure what would happen. it might deactivate the copy of windows on your moms computer, or perhaps nothing will happen. ive never tried on a machine i still used. 

I have 2 last questions if you don't mind :D

1. With the Liquid cooling I chose is it possible to overclock the cpu?

2. Is there a tutorial on how to "setup" or rather build your Liquid cooling? (from Linustechtips of course) :D

2 minutes ago, Samfisher said:

You get group policy, active directory control and domain support, things most people never even heard of let alone use :P

Well if most people (me included actually) have never heard of these things, I suppose its pretty useless to get the Pro version :D Thank you :D Might I ask you too two last questions? If yes:

2. Is there a tutorial on how to "setup" or rather build your Liquid cooling? (from Linustechtips of course) :D

Just now, Jaeric said:

Well if most people (me included actually) have never heard of these things, I suppose its pretty useless to get the Pro version :D Thank you :D Might I ask you too two last questions? If yes:

2. Is there a tutorial on how to "setup" or rather build your Liquid cooling? (from Linustechtips of course) :D

1. Yes you can.

2. Build?  You mean a custom loop?  The H110i you chose is just a plug and play unit really.

QUOTE ME IN A REPLY SO I CAN SEE THE NOTIFICATION!

When there is no danger of failure there is no pleasure in success.

Just now, Samfisher said:

1. Yes you can.

2. Build?  You mean a custom loop?  The H110i you chose is just a plug and play unit really.

Well custom loop would be cool as well, but I mean just a tutorial on how to build the H110i or any other plug and play Liquid Cooling into my computer.

1 minute ago, Jaeric said:

Well custom loop would be cool as well, but I mean just a tutorial on how to build the H110i or any other plug and play Liquid Cooling into my computer.

Oh, well, you install everything, screw the radiator to whichever part of the case you think fits well, put some thermal paste on the CPU, screw that down and done :P  Any build log from LTT should have a basic guide on installing the cooler actually.

QUOTE ME IN A REPLY SO I CAN SEE THE NOTIFICATION!

When there is no danger of failure there is no pleasure in success.

Just now, Samfisher said:

Oh, well, you install everything, screw the radiator to whichever part of the case you think fits well, put some thermal paste on the CPU, screw that down and done :P  Any build log from LTT should have a basic guide on installing the cooler actually.

Ahh okay :D kinda thought it would be more complicated :D Thank you very very  much for your help :D