i5 6500 GTX 980 Build bottleneck

Hey guys i finally finished my build online after some thinking and hardware checking the last weeks so what do u think about it:

i5 6500 @3,6 Ghz

GTX 980 Palit Jetstream 4GB

MSI B150m Mortar

G.Skill RiPJaws 4 DDR4-2133 red 8GB DUAL KIT

Aerocool Xpredator 750GM 750 Watt 80+Gold

Sandisk Ultra 2 120GB SSD

Aerocool Aero-500 Case White Window

http://geizhals.de/eu/?cat=WL-632136&wlkey=56f5cf1e80c15e87dc4b1a52c43fee6e

So do you think any Bottleneck will appear? Just for a question... Will an i5 4460 bottleneck the 980 at all???

Thank u guys!

|| CPU: I7 6950X @4.6 (1.35V) || Cooler: CUSTOM EK LOOP || Motherboard: ASUS RAMPAGE V EDITION 10

|| GPU: 2x Vega 64 Strix OC @1762 / 1100 MHz || Memory: 16GB G.Skill Royal RGB 3200 Mhz ||

HDD: Segate Barracuda 3TB || SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 512 GB || PSU: Corsair HX 1200 W || Case: Fractal Design Define R6 Gunmetal || Fans: Corsair HD120 (x4) / BeQuiet Silent Wings 3 (x4) || Monitor: ACER XF27HU ||

Second Monitor: BENQ RL2455HM || Mouse: Logitech G502 Pretus Core || Keyboard: Logitech G810 Orion Spectrum || Headphones: Sennheiser IE80 ||

Buildlog expirience swapping to x99: 

You can probably find a cheaper PSU to afford a larger SSD (120gb is probably not enough) but otherwise I doubt it.

Tip to those that are new on LTT forum- quote a post so that the person you are quoting gets a notification, otherwise they'll have no idea that you did. You can also use a tag such as @Ryoutarou97 (replace my username with anyone's. You should get a dropdown after you type the "@")to send a notification, but quoting is preferable.

Feel free to PM me about absolutely anything be it tech, math, literature, etc. I'll try my best to help. I'm currently looking for a cheap used build for around $25 to set up as a home server if anyone is selling.

If you are a native speaker please use proper English if you can. Punctuation, capitalization, and spelling are as important to making your message readable as proper night theme formatting is.

My build is fully operational, but won't be posted until after I get a GPU in it and the case arted up.

5 minutes ago, Nacho Marco Segui said:

Change the psu, Aerocool PSUs are crappy

ok does this psu fit in my build:

http://www.mindfactory.de/product_info.php/600-Watt-be-quiet--Pure-Power-L8-Non-Modular-80--Bronze_857818.html

|| CPU: I7 6950X @4.6 (1.35V) || Cooler: CUSTOM EK LOOP || Motherboard: ASUS RAMPAGE V EDITION 10

|| GPU: 2x Vega 64 Strix OC @1762 / 1100 MHz || Memory: 16GB G.Skill Royal RGB 3200 Mhz ||

HDD: Segate Barracuda 3TB || SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 512 GB || PSU: Corsair HX 1200 W || Case: Fractal Design Define R6 Gunmetal || Fans: Corsair HD120 (x4) / BeQuiet Silent Wings 3 (x4) || Monitor: ACER XF27HU ||

Second Monitor: BENQ RL2455HM || Mouse: Logitech G502 Pretus Core || Keyboard: Logitech G810 Orion Spectrum || Headphones: Sennheiser IE80 ||

I can somewhat agree with everyone above. You could get away with a 650 (or dare i say 550?) watt power supply where you're only running the one card and the cpu isnt overclocked. Just make sure its of good quality. My first personal rig a couple of years ago started out life with a lesser known power supply that was 80+ gold and it didnt take long for that to leave the system. A PSU that is reliable and give stable power is seriously important. I lived with just a 120 ssd at that time also. I ran out of room pretty quick but if your on a budget and not worried about how fast your games load you can always add a hard drive for pretty decent price.

1 minute ago, dudeinblue1 said:

I can somewhat agree with everyone above. You could get away with a 650 (or dare i say 550?) watt power supply where you're only running the one card and the cpu isnt overclocked. Just make sure its of good quality. My first personal rig a couple of years ago started out life with a lesser known power supply that was 80+ gold and it didnt take long for that to leave the system. A PSU that is reliable and give stable power is seriously important. I lived with just a 120 ssd at that time also. I ran out of room pretty quick but if your on a budget and not worried about how fast your games load you can always add a hard drive for pretty decent price.

Thank you. I have a brand new segate 1 TB desktop already at home...