water cooling

hello 

few things I like to know

what best to have the water cooling flow anti clock wise or clock wise  if you have a 4 rad system 3x 3 fans rad 1x single fan rad

back (single fan out)

top (3 fan out)

front (3 fan in)

bottom (3 fan in)

and pump between bottom rad and gpu clock wise or pump after front before top rad anti clock wise?

what way would cool better and flow better?

and last thing cool wise not in look wise would you use soft tubing or hard tubing or does it not make much different?

The order of your loop DOES NOT MATTER! As long as the pump is pulling from the reservoir, it's fine. Soft tubing is better because it is easier to work with

Thanks,
Reese

37 minutes ago, DriftyPuddle said:

hello 

few things I like to know

what best to have the water cooling flow anti clock wise or clock wise  if you have a 4 rad system 3x 3 fans rad 1x single fan rad

back (single fan out)

top (3 fan out)

front (3 fan in)

bottom (3 fan in)

and pump between bottom rad and gpu clock wise or pump after front before top rad anti clock wise?

what way would cool better and flow better?

and last thing cool wise not in look wise would you use soft tubing or hard tubing or does it not make much different?

The order and flow direction dont matter, as long as the pump is straight after and under the reservoir (liquid should flow into the pump when you fill the reservoir, without anything on).

4 rad system? What are you cooling and what sound level do you want from it? Also, what case are you using?

I would say soft tubing is better then hard tubing, when it comes to how easy it is to deal with.

But hard tubing gives a better look, when done right. Just remember to learn how to proper use the fittings (they leak a lot easier then soft fittings do).

I speak my mind, sorry if thats a problem.