Mouse cord rigid?

Epiclol86

So, i have a nice steelseries Kana mouse and i have been using it for some time. When i moved to europe, it was shipped with the rest of my stuff, so i didn't use it for a few months. Now that i recovered it, it seems the braided cord is kind of stiff, it doesn't bend easily anymore (in fact it doesn't bend unless i bend it manually, if i just mouve the mouse on my desk, it moves the whole cord instead of bending near the mouse, i don't know if you see what i mean...) and it kinda sucks while gaming for multiple reasons. Does any of you know why and/or how i can fix this?

R5 3600x | RTX 3070 | 16Gb 3200mhz | Gigabyte B550 gaming x | 500gb 660p SSD + 1tb wd blue HDD |

10 minutes ago, Epiclol86 said:

So, i have a nice steelseries Kana mouse and i have been using it for some time. When i moved to europe, it was shipped with the rest of my stuff, so i didn't use it for a few months. Now that i recovered it, it seems the braided cord is kind of stiff, it doesn't bend easily anymore (in fact it doesn't bend unless i bend it manually, if i just mouve the mouse on my desk, it moves the whole cord instead of bending near the mouse, i don't know if you see what i mean...) and it kinda sucks while gaming for multiple reasons. Does any of you know why and/or how i can fix this?

try a hairdryer to melt any gluelike substances

Quote me if you want me to reply.

Brand Blacklist: Gainward, Silverstone, Cougar, Gigabyte.

12 minutes ago, Epiclol86 said:

I'm currently using a braided audio cable that is stiff(from being used with my speakers for years), but in the week I have been using this cable for my headphones it has loosened up. I imagine just using the mouse will fix itself.