Is a CoolerMaster Octane a good keyboard?

Jman10

I was looking at a CoolerMaster Octane combo (mouse and keyboard) I was wondering on people opinions and if there was another model I could look at.

IT NEEDS LEDS!!!

I am in Australia.

Here is the Octane: http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Cooler-Master-Storm-Octane-Corded-Keyboard-Mouse-SGB-3020-KKMF1-/231560677862?hash=item35ea1789e6:g:4YsAAOSwv0tVU0PM

It looks alright but it's nothing special. It looks like it doesnt have per key backlighting and it doesnt have the full 16.8 million colour spectrum to choose from. You will have 7. It is also rubber dome/membrame so I would recommend looking into mechanical keyboards too. The mouse is also nothing special. I would recommend the Logitech g502 or whatever the Razer counterpart is as they are very popular. Try to save up for a better keyboard and mouse. 

TL;DR: Cheap, alright, nothing special. Could be better. 

13 minutes ago, Jon Trollston said:

It looks alright but it's nothing special. It looks like it doesnt have per key backlighting and it doesnt have the full 16.8 million colour spectrum to choose from. You will have 7. It is also rubber dome/membrame so I would recommend looking into mechanical keyboards too. The mouse is also nothing special. I would recommend the Logitech g502 or whatever the Razer counterpart is as they are very popular. Try to save up for a better keyboard and mouse. 

TL;DR: Cheap, alright, nothing special. Could be better. 

What would be the best keyboard then?

1 minute ago, Jman10 said:

What would be the best keyboard then?

Really depends on your budget and taste. IMO it's the Logitech g910 or g810. The corsair k70 and k95 are also amazing keyboards that are similar. 

4 minutes ago, Jon Trollston said:

Really depends on your budget and taste. IMO it's the Logitech g910 or g810. The corsair k70 and k95 are also amazing keyboards that are similar. 

what about a logitech g410 I know its old but it looks like the first version of the g910

G502

mionix castor or naos 7000

g303

k65-k70-k95 

if if on budget and want an awesome mechanical keyboard. Wait for the kogan sale keyboard ten keyless goes for $77 free shipping for Led back lightning with Cherry mx Browns.

or if u can't there's a $100 TT exports Cherry black mechanical keyboard on eBay.

(AU)