Mousepad Reccomendations

BobaFett519

Hello, I've come here looking for a mousepad recommendation. I currently have a Steel Series Qck which I've been very happy with but it has begun to fray so I'll probably need a new pad sometime soon. I would go with another Qck, but I if I did it would be an extended (XXL) pad for $40 and since both my Qck and my friend's haven't lasted for over 2 years I don't think I want to be replacing it over and over again. The things that I'm looking for are soft, anti-fraying, non-moving (I've noticed that my Qck also doesn't like to stay in one place but that could be another age thing). I'd prefer an extended size, like I said, but it isn't a deal breaker if it isn't. Color wise,red and/or black would be my preference but it isn't that big of a priority to me. Thanks for the help! (And yes, I know that LTT has a video for this but none of those pads really jumped out at me so I figured I'd see if there are any other suggestions here)

I have and proudly suggest the Glorious Extended Gaming Mouse Mat.  It's really comfortable, they got rid of that disgusting logo, and doesn't fray.  Also it's cheap.

"You should look up common sense and add it to your vocabulary." - dougdangger 2015

Just get a QCK heavy and call it a day. If you want something with less friction get the puretrak talent (an excellent mouse pad that rarely gets any mention around here).

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8