New Inspirion 15 7000 series

Hey guys would you recommend me this laptop http://www.dell.com/us/p/inspiron-15-7559-laptop/pd?oc=dndnpw5716hb&l=en&s=dhs

I already have a pc...I wonder if it is good to order it from dell since there is no this model in my country and will i have to pay anything extra to order it...I live in southeastern europe(Serbia)

Thank you :)

That's a great choice. I think you might have already seen Linus's video on it. BUT if you already have a pc, consider why you would use it! not for gaming i suppose (since you already have a pc), so what's the point in getting something that is bulky and has a 960m in it? i mean if it's just for watching videos, write text, school notes, or browse social media, you shouldn't go with that! it's bulky and sacrifices build quality in favor of better specs. the trackpad is not that good and the keyboard is not the best. it's also quite thick and heavy (i mean, it's for gaming). You could go with something the same price or lower, but has a better overall feel to it like better trackpad, keyboard and more portability, but you sacrifice the gaming ability. But why would you care, you already have a pc to do that!

R5 3600x | RTX 3070 | 16Gb 3200mhz | Gigabyte B550 gaming x | 500gb 660p SSD + 1tb wd blue HDD |

I would recomend it because right now you might not be thinking you will game on it but if your pc should die you will have this as a back up. The inspiron line up is really nice, I own a 17' model and I really like it. Yes it may be a little bulky but its a power house and it never has lagged on me. I have upgraded it to windows 10 and it works flawlessly.

21 minutes ago, Epiclol86 said:

That's a great choice. I think you might have already seen Linus's video on it. BUT if you already have a pc, consider why you would use it! not for gaming i suppose (since you already have a pc), so what's the point in getting something that is bulky and has a 960m in it? i mean if it's just for watching videos, write text, school notes, or browse social media, you shouldn't go with that! it's bulky and sacrifices build quality in favor of better specs. the trackpad is not that good and the keyboard is not the best. it's also quite thick and heavy (i mean, it's for gaming). You could go with something the same price or lower, but has a better overall feel to it like better trackpad, keyboard and more portability, but you sacrifice the gaming ability. But why would you care, you already have a pc to do that!

It's not bulky. The model he is talking about is thin

1 hour ago, Jstone said:

It's not bulky. The model he is talking about is thin

i'm talking compared to an ultrabook for example

R5 3600x | RTX 3070 | 16Gb 3200mhz | Gigabyte B550 gaming x | 500gb 660p SSD + 1tb wd blue HDD |

4 hours ago, Epiclol86 said:

i'm talking compared to an ultrabook for example

And would you know if it is paid extra to deliver it to my country?

2 hours ago, Kosta-Nedeljkovic said:

Actually i travel A LOT and that is why i want laptop...i forgot to mention it...

Don't listen to them, the Inspiron 7559 is quite well built - keyboard is average but it's by no means bad. The 960M is a great GPU and will perform admirably for the tasks you require (unless you want AAA games at ultra). As for build, it's solid with almost no flex, it's also got VERY solid cooling with 3 heatsinks, 3 heatpipes and 2 large, thich fans. Customer support from Dell is also top notch.

As for weight and thickness, 1' thick and 2.5kg is hardly heavy and bulky. It's quite light for what it is and it's also not thick. Alienware are thich, Asus are thick, Dell are averagely slim. Don't let laptop-hating people discourage you. A potent gaming laptop is a good buy in my opinion

2 hours ago, Kosta-Nedeljkovic said:

And would you know if it is paid extra to deliver it to my country?

Buy locally - they are available here

Archangel (Desktop) CPU: i5 4590 GPU:Asus R9 280  3GB RAM:HyperX Beast 2x4GBPSU:SeaSonic S12G 750W Mobo:GA-H97m-HD3 Case:CM Silencio 650 Storage:1 TB WD Red
Celestial (Laptop 1) CPU:i7 4720HQ GPU:GTX 860M 4GB RAM:2x4GB SK Hynix DDR3Storage: 250GB 850 EVO Model:Lenovo Y50-70
Seraph (Laptop 2) CPU:i7 6700HQ GPU:GTX 970M 3GB RAM:2x8GB DDR4Storage: 256GB Samsung 951 + 1TB Toshiba HDD Model:Asus GL502VT

Windows 10 is now MSX! - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/440190-can-we-start-calling-windows-10/page-6