BENQ EW2440L vs BenQ RL2455HM

nicolavs16

BENQ EW2440L = 8,400 Philippine peso.

BenQ RL2455HM = 9,700 Philippine peso.

What is the difference of this 2 monitors?

I inquire in 2 different stores and offer me that monitor in my budget price range 8,000-10,000 pesos.

I just want to know the specification/pros&cons of that 2 monitors. Sorry i cannot understand its specs.

Please explain to me in simple words.

Thank you.! 

+rep to the best comment!

Here some comments about monitor specs:

Response time: the time it takes for a pixel to shift from one color to the other. So the slower the response time is the more "motion blurring" you will have with fast moving objects. 

The refresh rate is the number of times a image is sent to the display every second. For competitive gaming you want an high refresh rate to get information earlier than your opponent. (Both monitors have 60 Hz)

The input lag/display lag is mostly not given by manufacturers. It describes the lag from electronics of the monitor. The RL2455HM I think has about 10ms, which is ok, don't know what the other one has.

So for gaming I'd say the RL2455HM has a slight edge. If your not planing on gaming I would go with the one with the best color reproduction. 

It's hard to go by the manufacturers specs when choosing a monitor. I'd try to find third party reviews or specs. 

Of course there are other factors to look at besides pure manufacturer specs like which video inputs you are planing to use, glare and viewing angles of the monitor, if the height is adjustable, aesthetics, etc.

39 minutes ago, Astrus said:

Here some comments about monitor specs:

Response time: the time it takes for a pixel to shift from one color to the other. So the slower the response time is the more "motion blurring" you will have with fast moving objects. 

The refresh rate is the number of times a image is sent to the display every second. For competitive gaming you want an high refresh rate to get information earlier than your opponent. (Both monitors have 60 Hz)

The input lag/display lag is mostly not given by manufacturers. It describes the lag from electronics of the monitor. The RL2455HM I think has about 10ms, which is ok, don't know what the other one has.

So for gaming I'd say the RL2455HM has a slight edge. If your not planing on gaming I would go with the one with the best color reproduction. 

It's hard to go by the manufacturers specs when choosing a monitor. I'd try to find third party reviews or specs. 

Of course there are other factors to look at besides pure manufacturer specs like which video inputs you are planing to use, glare and viewing angles of the monitor, if the height is adjustable, aesthetics, etc.

I only play Dota2 and Bf4. What do you think should i buy?

i play 6 hours for gaming and 3-6 hours for watching movies/browsing/etc.