How well do Samsung batteries hold up over time?

Mew

My battery in my 5s just breached the 500 charge cycle mark (where it's supposed to drop to 80% usable capacity) after almost 2 years. Right now, I'm at around 90% battery health which is pretty good? Since I will be more than likely upgrading to the S7, I'd like to know how the quality of Samsung's battery is. I don't expect it to retain as much as my 5s since I take excellent care of it; it'll also be harder to charge from my computer every night at 500mA. Anyways, how does everyone's S5, S6, Note4, and Note5 fare after 1-2 years?

IMG_0679.PNG

3 minutes ago, kurahk7 said:

My battery in my 5s just breached the 500 charge cycle mark (where it's supposed to drop to 80% usable capacity). Right now, I'm at around 90% battery health which is pretty good? Since I will be more than likely upgrading to the S7, I'd like to know how the quality of Samsung's battery is. I don't expect it to retain as much as my 5s since I take excellent care of it; it'll also be harder to charge from my computer every night at 500mA. Anyways, how does everyone's S5, S6, Note4, and Note5 fare after 1-2 years?

Samsung batteries are pretty good from what I've used.