H100i GTX FANS REPLACEMENT

Go to solution Solved by Codyman125,

Silencios are great fans for Static pressure. DO IT!

Current stock fans that came included with my H100i GTX liquid cooler are luid, especially when they ramp up RPM. They idle at 1000 RPM and go up to 1900 while gaming.

What about these Cooler Master Silencio FP120 PWM?

https://www.alternate.nl/Cooler-Master/Silencio-FP120-Case-fan-/html/product/1153872?tk=7&lk=9346

They produce 16dB max @ 1400 RPM 12V wich means idle they will be dead silent and when gaming they will be barely noticable, but, are they static pressure optimized? If not, what are good fans for max 15 euro & max 20 dB?

Greetings.

CPU: Intel Core i5 4590 GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 960 2G Cooler: Corsair H100i GTX RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB CASE: NZXT H440 New Edition RED/BLACK

Just gonna chime in here...I have a Corsair H105 and I use two Noctua NF-F12 fans on it and you can't even tell they're spinning! 

CPU: i3-8100 | Motherboard: ASRock Z370M-itx a/c | GPU: Zotac GTX 1060 6GB AMP! Edition | RAM: Crucial Ballistix DDR4-2400 8GB | Storage: WD Blue 1TB HDD/ Crucial 240GB SSD | PSU: EVGA 750w G2 | Case: Fractal Design Define Nano S | OS: Windows 10 Home

¢υѕтσм ℓσσρ σя ησтнιηg αт αℓℓ

Just now, Codyman125 said:

Silencios?

Intel i7 6700K | MSI Krait Z170A MSI GTX 980 w/ NZXT Kraken G10/x31 Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD/WD Blue 1TB HDD NZXT H440 | K70 RGB/SteelSeries Rival

1 minute ago, verydogesuchwow said:

Silencios?

Yes, the fans he linked in the original post, lol

¢υѕтσм ℓσσρ σя ησтнιηg αт αℓℓ

2 minutes ago, Codyman125 said:

Yes, the fans he linked in the original post, lol

OH ahahhaha

Intel i7 6700K | MSI Krait Z170A MSI GTX 980 w/ NZXT Kraken G10/x31 Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD/WD Blue 1TB HDD NZXT H440 | K70 RGB/SteelSeries Rival

I really like the Fractal Design Venturi Fans. the static pressure ones work awesome and are completely quiet.

I agree with the Fractal Design Venturi. I used them in my custom watercooled build. They're amazing, and they push a good amount of air at low rpms, and they're basically silent.

But the stock fans will give the best cooling through. They have double to triple the static pressure of most fans you can buy. They were made just for the Corsair AIOs. 

Build Log - Liquid Black Fury

5 hours ago, Beeeyeee said:

I really like the Fractal Design Venturi Fans. the static pressure ones work awesome and are completely quiet.

15 euro for the Cooler Master and 30 for the Fractals, I'll take the Silencio's.

CPU: Intel Core i5 4590 GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 960 2G Cooler: Corsair H100i GTX RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB CASE: NZXT H440 New Edition RED/BLACK