Phone help =P

So new phone, I would absolutely love for a new phone to have a removable battery as that was simply the greatest feature to ever exist.  Charge my phone?  Hell nah 0 to 100 real quick.

Turns out phone makers these days are going all glass backs and other crap (just makes the phone easier to damage) so no more removable batteries.  I know the LG V10 has one, but

the little second screen is a big turnoff.

--------------------------------
New phone upgrade in April
Would love a removable battery (which is probably not going to happen since everyone is doing Glass Backs) or Fast charging via USB Type C or other means, 1440p display, and good camera

SPRINT

I heard CAT released a new phone with thermal imaging. Would make for a good review. Don't know anything else besides that. I think it has 2 Gb or RAM and 8 Gb of storage. Seems pretty rugged without a case.

You know how it is, the cow goes "moo", the dog goes "woof" and the gamer goes "The PvP is unbalanced."

Spoiler

Personal Computer: CPU: i7-4790 Mobo: Asrock Z97 Extreme6 Graphics Card: MSI R9-380  Memory: 16GB (8GB x2) G. Skill Sniper Gaming Series PSU: Apevia Warlock 750W Case: NZXT Phantom 410 Series Storage: 240GB SSD (OS) 3TB HDD (data and such) 500 GB SSD (Movies and Large Data Transfers (I'm constantly moving this one around to other computers))

I would go Galaxy s6 or in the future Galaxy s7 which will come out soon both will be great phones or one of the new Nexus phones both great also

1 hour ago, caden.shirk said:

I would go Galaxy s6 or in the future Galaxy s7 which will come out soon both will be great phones or one of the new Nexus phones both great also

Oh crap, i totally forgot about the Nexus phones that got released.  I may just go Nexus 6p in that case.  But I want to see what the G5 and S7 are all about first.

The Galaxy s7 is supposed to have a 2800 mAh battery, micro sd card slot, and is supposed to be waterproof.

7 hours ago, ToeJullar said:

Oh crap, i totally forgot about the Nexus phones that got released.  I may just go Nexus 6p in that case.  But I want to see what the G5 and S7 are all about first.

G5 rumor 

http://www.androidpolice.com/2016/02/19/lg-g5s-crazy-removable-battery-breaks-cover-ahead-of-announcement/

0 to 100 ..... real quick

I imagine it'll be out by April

Dream-phone: USB type-c (3.1), 1440p, 5-inch, removable battery, 32gb RAMdrive, sd card slot, stock Android, transparent atomic purple build, 9050 mah battery, waterproof AF, nuclear powered, ac wifi is fine.
                           OR a one-of-a-kind iphone that runs Android.