Asus rma issue

VoyexTech

I have been trying to rma my Asus vg278he monitor for 3 weeks and I still haven't gotten an rma number. Everytime that I call them to have them process the rma and get me a number they say they say that they will have an email sent to me in 2-3 hours and it never happens they have done that the last 4 times I called them all calls were 2 days apart what do I do? I only hAve a waranty for 13 more days. Do I ask to talk to a manager and threaten them with the Berau of Better Bussines? 

I have an Anet A8 as my project printer and a i3 MK3 for when I want things to work. 

I extrude my own filament and haven't saved a penny yet.

My PC:

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i7 8700k

Motherboard: MSI Z370-A Pro

RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws V (2x8GB) DDR4-3200

GPU: GTX 1070 Founders Edition (OC'd)

Storage: 2x 2TB Seagate 5400RPM, 128GB ADATA SSD

Power Supply: EVGA Supernova 750w  B2

Cooling: Noctua NH-D15. 3 Intake Fans, 2 Outtake

Case: Fractal Design Define R6

Try and get ahold of JJ from ASUS, he may be able to help speed things up.

Here's his twitter:

https://twitter.com/asustechmktjj    Just tweet at him and say you need help with an RMA, explain your situation and he should help.

Also try calling again and say that you've been experiencing these problems, and ask to talk to a manager or supervisor. 

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

5 minutes ago, Lays said:

Try and get ahold of JJ from ASUS, he may be able to help speed things up.

Here's his twitter:

https://twitter.com/asustechmktjj    Just tweet at him and say you need help with an RMA, explain your situation and he should help.

Also try calling again and say that you've been experiencing these problems, and ask to talk to a manager or supervisor. 

Ok thank you. I will try that 

I have an Anet A8 as my project printer and a i3 MK3 for when I want things to work. 

My PC:

Spoiler

What's the go with people rma'ing straight to the company(well unless you bought it straight from them)? Rma'ing through a licensed reseller is much easier.

Always read about people having terrible experiences with Asus' comstumer service. If it were me I'd contact the place I got it from, show some pics of defect, send it back and receive another one within 2 weeks with zero hassle unless the new monitor is defective too.

Main PC CPU: 7700K, MOBO: Asus Strix, GPU: Aorus Extreme 3080, PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 750, RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB Storage: 970 Evo 1tb

Lounge PC CPU: 4790K MOBO: Asus Hero VII GPU: EVGA 3060 Ti PSU: Corsair RM650 RAM: Kingston HyperX 16gb Storage: 970 Evo 1TB

Just now, vong said:

What's the go with people rma'ing straight to the company(well unless you bought it straight from them)? Rma'ing through a licensed reseller is much easier.

Always read about people having terrible experiences with Asus' comstumer service. If it were me I'd contact the place I got it from, show some pics of defect, send it back and receive another one within 2 weeks with zero hassle unless the new monitor is defective too.

the warranty for defective products has expired from where i bought it from

My PC:

Spoiler

34 minutes ago, VoyexTech said:

the warranty for defective products has expired from where i bought it from

What? How do you have 13 more days of warranty if the place you got it from warranty is out? Might be better off going to an electrical tech to fix that. Have you tried asking the place you got it from to help?

Main PC CPU: 7700K, MOBO: Asus Strix, GPU: Aorus Extreme 3080, PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 750, RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB Storage: 970 Evo 1tb

Lounge PC CPU: 4790K MOBO: Asus Hero VII GPU: EVGA 3060 Ti PSU: Corsair RM650 RAM: Kingston HyperX 16gb Storage: 970 Evo 1TB