if I got my 3 free games and already downloaded then can I still get my 7970 repaired?

50 mk

just got my 7970 today sapphire vapor X AND I WAS WONDERING IF i  DIDN'T DO THIS YET BUT IF I DOWNLOADED MY FREE GAMES FROM THE NEVER SETTLE BUNDLE AND THEN MY 7970 BREAKS FOR WHATEVER REASON CAN i STILL GET IT repaired ? thank you for reading this  

yea sorry about that so I can still get get repaired even if I downloaded them

yeah warranty still applies even after you redeem you never settle bundle :)

yea sorry about that so I can still get get repaired even if I downloaded them

yeah for sure :)

can I wait for other games to come in do I have to choose now does it ever expire? it says when you buy an eligible product from a participating retailer between augest 15 2013 and december 31 2013 or before supply of keys codes is exhausted whitch ever comes first

Games are yours to keep.

CoolerMaster CM 690 II Basic | Intel i7-2600 | CoolerMaster Hyper 212+ 2x Zotac GTX 1070 AMP! Edition

Asus P8Z77-V LK | 2 x 4GB Kingston HyperX DDR3 1600MHz CL9 | SeaSonic M12ii 850W 80+ Bronze Crucial M4 128GB

Pretty much the games that come with it are the ones you get, you can't pick others

it says right here pick 3 games out of 10

Definitely, when my 7950 broke and I explained to the retailer that I had already downloads the Never Settle games I was told that the warranty only applies to the video card itself and not the accessories/game bundles included.

Case: Corsair C70 GunMetalBlack, CPU: Intel 3570k, Mobo: Asus p8z77-v lx, CPU Cooler: BeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 2, RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz lp, Video Card: Asus HD7950 DC2 Top V2, SSD: Samsung 840 pro, HDD: one Seagate 2TB Barracuda, PSU: BeQuiet! Dark Power pro 10 650w, Monitor: Dell UltraSharp u2412m, Keyboard: CoolerMaster QuickFire tk (Brown Switches), Mouse: Steelseries Sensei raw, Sennheiser HD 558

I've never seen that before :/

well 7970 saphhire never settle bundle radeon gold reward nvm about the exp date it's on the card lol I'm blind 

can I wait for other games to come in do I have to choose now does it ever expire? it says when you buy an eligible product from a participating retailer between augest 15 2013 and december 31 2013 or before supply of keys codes is exhausted whitch ever comes first

I believe you can wait for other games to come out first and then redeem em. It expires at the end of this year I think.

I believe you can wait for other games to come out first and then redeem em. It expires at the end of this year I think.

yea I says dec 31st which sucks but yea

That's pretty cool, I guess it must be different in Australia cause every time I've redeemed my never settle bundle it's been a fixed few games

It's the new Never Settle Forever bundle where you can choose the games from different Tiers depending on your purchased.

KCeEAVg.png

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

yes you can wait until they add more games, to chose one of those instead. linus mentioned it on one of his live streams.

Spoiler

AMD R7 1800X, H100i GTX, AMD Radeon RED DEVIL 5700XT, ASUS STRIX B350-F GAMING, 16gb DDR4 3000, 1Tb, 2 X SEAGATE 1Tb, Coolermaster V1200 Platinum, NZXT H440 red/black, STEEL SERIES AEROX 3, DUCKY X POWER COLOR RED DEVIL KEYBOARD, Microsoft xbox 360 wired controller, LG ULTRAWIDE.