Liquid Cooling the NCASE M1? Or AIO

Hey All

So I'm starting a new build with the intention of taking my computer overseas with me as I go on exchange.

I wasn't sure if I should go with an AIO cooling solution for both the GPU and the CPU 

or create a custom loop. Was thinking with the custom loop I can just leave the liquid empty and carry on the case, but with the AIO I would maybe have to take it apart.

Do any of you have experience travelling overseas with liquid cooling and Airport Security?? 

Also what would you guys recommend for the best parts for the M1?

Thinking of running a 6700K, Asus Z170I Pro Gaming, and a Reference 980 Ti.

10 minutes ago, shu.tography said:

-snip-

Ill be saying this, but i really never experienced anything similar, because ive never taken my computer overseas. I know they wont accept liquid holders with over 100 mililiters of it, so only empty reservoirs will be considered safe. I think if you place your AIO in a sealed plastic bag, that holds up to 1 liter of capacity, they might accept it. If they dont, just send the AIO in a properly placed and protected plastic bag or vacuum sealed box, with the hold baggage. Otherwise, i think you can carry a custom liquid cooling system, with the liquid bottles on the hold baggage.

Groomlake Authority