NZXT kraken g10 compatability with gtx 980ti

DC117

Hi, I have a question with regards to the NZXT kraken g10 for my gtx 980ti.

Now I'm planning to purchase a NZXT kraken g10 maybe in a couple of months and use maybe something like a corsair h105 for the cooling.

The issue I have right now is that I'm using a gtx 980ti reference edition from ASUS and the list of compatible video cards found on the website http://support.nzxt.com/hc/en-us/articles/202479944-What-is-the-G10-compatible-with- does not include a 980ti. Though I found a video of someone using a 980ti with the kraken g10 here:

but is that the same with mine? I heard that there is an NVIDIA reference edition and an ASUS reference edition, is there a difference?

I would really appreciate any feedback, thank you :D

Edited by DC117

3 hours ago, DC117 said:

Hi, I have a question with regards to the NZXT kraken g10 for my gtx 980ti.

Now I'm planning to purchase a NZXT kraken g10 maybe in a couple of months and use maybe something like a corsair h105 for the cooling.

The issue I have right now is that I'm using a gtx 980ti reference edition from ASUS and the list of compatible video cards found on the website http://support.nzxt.com/hc/en-us/articles/202479944-What-is-the-G10-compatible-with- does not include a 980ti. Though I found a video of someone using a 980ti with the kraken g10 here:

but is that the same with mine? I heard that there is an NVIDIA reference edition and an ASUS reference edition, is there a difference?

I would really appreciate any feedback, thank you :D

Reference is the same across manufacturers, so every reference cooler (on the same GPU) is identical. Thus, the mounting points are the same.

"Do as I say, not as I do."

-Because you actually care if it makes sense.

7 hours ago, Dash Lambda said:

Reference is the same across manufacturers, so every reference cooler (on the same GPU) is identical. Thus, the mounting points are the same.

Thanks! I really appreciate it xD
I just want to make sure that I won't be wasting money on something that won't fit my card xD

10 minutes ago, DC117 said:

Thanks! I really appreciate it xD
I just want to make sure that I won't be wasting money on something that won't fit my card xD

Glad to be of help~

By the way, welcome to the forum!

"Do as I say, not as I do."

-Because you actually care if it makes sense.