Z170 x gigabyte gaming 7 or Asus z170 hero

seloner

Hey I am going to buy a skylake build and I would like to ask u which option do u think is the best.They are same price here at Greece.I read that Asus is no 1 manufacturer    for motherboards but hero has 3 stars reviews(newegg) and 4 stars(amazon).From the specs I understand that gigabyte has better sound quality .Should I buy Asus or Gigabyte?Thanks for the help guys!!

They're both really good boards, and if there isn't a specific feature you've already used to eliminate one then both will almost certainly be just fine for you.

As brands go, Asus is renowned for top quality motherboard hardware but a difficult RMA process, and many question the pricing of the ROG brand (seems its ok in Greece though :)). Gigabyte is also a quality brand that's pretty solid in all regards.

I personally prefer Asus' UEFI, and in my experience they're very good at recognition of drivers, but both are very good quality, you can't really go wrong.   

If you make a post contradicting mine that doesn't directly address my claims, or cites 'facts' without evidence, I'm probably not going to bother responding to it, because you probably didn't bother reading my post properly, and because life is too short. It doesn't mean I don't have an answer for you. It means I'm not dignifying you with a response.