Moniter

sebz2

Looking for a new monitor for gaming in December wondering if you guys have any good ideas for under $150 Im running 720 p 60 hz refresh rate so whatever wows me/shows big change will make me happy.

There is one on bestbuy.ca for $90 it's not the best it has a problem with the gamma quality. but hey if you're going for something for that low of a price that's what you're going to get. 

http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/product/lg-electronics-lg-21-5-60hz-5ms-gtg-tn-led-monitor-22m37d-b-aus-black-22m37d-b-aus/10381254.aspx?path=f45b63366093fa5e889323c49b2032c4en02

4 minutes ago, WolfzHere_- said:

There is one on bestbuy.ca for $90 it's not the best it has a problem with the gamma quality. but hey if you're going for something for that low of a price that's what you're going to get. 

http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/product/lg-electronics-lg-21-5-60hz-5ms-gtg-tn-led-monitor-22m37d-b-aus-black-22m37d-b-aus/10381254.aspx?path=f45b63366093fa5e889323c49b2032c4en02

I heard that refresh rate is a major part of experience so I would like to upgrade my refresh rate... 

Just now, sebz2 said:

I heard that refresh rate is a major part of experience so I would like to upgrade my refresh rate... 

60hz is decent. and should be fine unless you want to spend atleast $250 to get one.

Just now, WolfzHere_- said:

60hz is decent. and should be fine unless you want to spend atleast $250 to get one.

Iv seen some 180$ 144 hzz refresh rate ones thinking of picking those up

1 minute ago, sebz2 said:

Send me a link to that one.

10 minutes ago, sebz2 said:

Looking for a new monitor for gaming in December wondering if you guys have any good ideas for under $150 Im running 720 p 60 hz refresh rate so whatever wows me/shows big change will make me happy.

https://pcpartpicker.com/part/asus-monitor-vn248hp 

3 minutes ago, sebz2 said:

144 hz is mostly usefull if you're playing a lot of fps.(are you?)

Just now, Wouterrinos said:

In that case, if you plan on playing fps, you have this https://pcpartpicker.com/part/asus-monitor-vg248qe (I know it's a bit more than you said but it's just really good so...)

I can probably get a 144 hz refresh rate in december - might have to wait for a good sale

1 minute ago, sebz2 said:

I can probably get a 144 hz refresh rate in december - might have to wait for a good sale

Maybe sooner, sales are always Summer and winter.

Maybe sooner, sales are always Summer and winter.

Im getting a better graphic's card in summer/September as im currently rocking my gt 730! 

Just now, sebz2 said:

Im getting a better graphic's card in summer/September as im currently rocking my gt 730! 

That's also important yeah, well, maybe prices drop a bit as well (because always newer monitors, even 8K!!!) and otherwise, try finding a way to earn some extra money :) 

That's also important yeah, well, maybe prices drop a bit as well (because always newer monitors, even 8K!!!) and otherwise, try finding a way to earn some extra money :) 

I will do my best!