$220 CAD

HP ML350 G6 Server

Processor ( CPU ) : 1x Intel Xeon Quad-Core E5620 @ 2.40 GHz 
Memory ( RAM ) : 18GB DDR3 
Storage : No HDDs, No hdd sleds w/ 
RAID: HP Smart Array P410i 
Operating System ( OS ) : None 
Power Supplies: 2x 460W hotswap 

I imagine that server takes ECC but the ad didn't specify.  Was also wondering what you guys think the average power draw would be.  In my area if it were running at 460W 24/7 it would cost me $26/month.  But it won't actually run at 460W's right?  I could live with like $15/month to get me through the next year.  Any alternative suggestions would be welcome as well.  Thanks!

My DL380 G5 idles at 160W - but my G5 has 2 processors that don't support intel speedstep, which means they don't clock down when idle. You'll only have 1 processor, and that one (E5620) does support speedstep. So based purely on the difference in processors and the load of my server, I'd estimate you'll see and idle load of about 80-100W. The 460W rating is going to be on the high end of what that server fully loaded at 100% usage could pull. (especially since I can almost guarantee that server doesn't have any PCIe power connectors available for PCIe cards that use more than 75W)

Edit: And ECC is a safe assumption, but you should ask the seller before buying to be sure.

Looking to buy GTX690, other multi-GPU cards, or single-slot graphics cards: