Good 3D Mark Fire Strike Scores for $700 PC

I made a PC that was color co-ordinated perfectly Black / White... I ran  3D Mark Fire Strike and got a 6800 Score but I am confused, I thought I was getting more... 

AMD Fx 8320

8GB Ram DDR3-1866

No SSD

Mis R9 380 2GB

Does anyone have a better score with the same budget ~$700 No OC?

I am just wondering if I got a trash score or not.

image.jpg

Link to score?

CPU: AMD 5950X    MB: Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero    RAM: HyperX Predator 64GB    GPU: Nvidia RTX 3090 Ti FE    SSD: Seagate FireCuda 530 2TB    
PSU: EVGA 1200w P2    COOLING: EK AIO Elite 360    CASE: Fractal Design Torrent 
   DISPLAY: LG CX48 4k OLED    AUDIO: HIFIMAN Arya SE

10 minutes ago, Kryptyx said:

Link to score?

I uploaded the picture

Link to the score would show more info. Anyway, doing a quick search on 3dmark it seems that combo of cpu/gpu should net you somewhere between 7200-7800. So you're really not that far off judging from your screenshot of 6822 (not 6200 as you stated in your OP).

CPU: AMD 5950X    MB: Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero    RAM: HyperX Predator 64GB    GPU: Nvidia RTX 3090 Ti FE    SSD: Seagate FireCuda 530 2TB    
PSU: EVGA 1200w P2    COOLING: EK AIO Elite 360    CASE: Fractal Design Torrent 
   DISPLAY: LG CX48 4k OLED    AUDIO: HIFIMAN Arya SE

5 hours ago, Kryptyx said:

Link to the score would show more info. Anyway, doing a quick search on 3dmark it seems that combo of cpu/gpu should net you somewhere between 7200-7800. So you're really not that far off judging from your screenshot of 6822 (not 6200 as you stated in your OP).

I think it is the clock rate of my GPU. It is the white Msi R9 380 and it is clocked slightly slower

Thanks for helping!