TV mounting

thesalman569

Hello, i know this may not be the right place to post this but i cant find anywhere else to post it. I have a 55inch tv and i want to mount it, what would be a good mount?

19 minutes ago, thesalman569 said:

Hello, i know this may not be the right place to post this but i cant find anywhere else to post it. I have a 55inch tv and i want to mount it, what would be a good mount?

depends on your needs, and if you want to move it or not, it would be called a vesa mount, just do a google search you can find some pretty decent ones for cheap. dont cheap out though as your TV im assuming was decently expensive and you dont want it to fall, and i wouldnt recomend buyin from best buy, go online you will find better value goodluck

Just now, WORM said:

depends on your needs, and if you want to move it or not, it would be called a vesa mount, just do a google search you can find some pretty decent ones for cheap. dont cheap out though as your TV im assuming was decently expensive and you dont want it to fall, and i wouldnt recomend buyin from best buy, go online you will find better value goodluck

Thanks!