need help with two screens

Wheres_The_Money

i didn't know where to put this sorry, i want to have two screens my monitor and TV to my computer but the HDMI from my motherboard doesn't work, is this from not having drivers from my motherboard or something else? also i cant plug it in my card my monitor is using HDMI

Try and install the latest driver's for your card that may be the problem. Or your HDMI port on your card could be broken

Try and install the latest driver's for your card that may be the problem. Or your HDMI port on your card could be broken
i am trying to use the video from my motherboard not my video card i have that going to my monitor

What other ports do you have? You could just get an adaptor though I think anything converting to HDMI is normally pretty pricey.

Then try and go on your motherboard manufacturers site and download the latest driver for the on-board video drivers.

What other ports do you have? You could just get an adaptor though I think anything converting to HDMI is normally pretty pricey.
both my monitor and TV use HDMI i don't have a DVI cable i have one HDMI on my video card and one on my motherboard and want to use them

Go to the vga section and than select the newest driver for the onboard video.

Watch out, there might be ninjas out there  :ph34r:

Under downloads download the Intel Graphics Accelerator Driver V9.17.10.2884 for Windows Win7 64bit & Win8 64bit---(WHQL).

Under downloads download the Intel Graphics Accelerator Driver V9.17.10.2884 for Windows Win7 64bit & Win8 64bit---(WHQL).
thanks i will try that