Cannot connect to internet

-iSynthesis
Go to solution Solved by Bittenfleax,
21 minutes ago, -iSynthesis said:

It didn't find anything, i'll try to install the ethernet drivers from a usb stick. Thanks

Edit: Windows doesn't let me install the driver, it says some windows service is not running and i have to start it before, which i cant find anywhere

Hmmmm, very strange. Try a system restore? Back to yesterday?

After a PC restart yesterday both the ethernet and the audio symbol in the lower right corner of the screen have a red cross over them. No networks are shown (I have a built in wifi card aswell as an ethernet cable), it does not change anything wether i disconnect the cable or not. As the cross is over both the ethernet and the audio honestly the only thing i have come up with is that my motherboard somehow fried both the soundcard and the ethernet connection. I have tried - restarting several times, windows issue recognition thing. When starting iTunes to test audio it told me that it recognized an issue with the audio configuration and also the bonjour service for updating apple software is deactivated. I have no idea what to do other than doing a windows reset which i don't want to do before really noone else has an idea. 

Edit: I am also suspecting a virus because the following things do not work:

-Clicking on update and security in the windows settings (It just closes and does nothing)

-My avira anti virus does not launch, it is shown in the task manager but i cannot see the window

My Rig: AMD Ryzen 5800x3D | Scythe Fuma 2 | RX6600XT Red Devil | B550M Steel Legend | Fury Renegade 32GB 3600MTs | 980 Pro Gen4 - RAID0 - Kingston A400 480GB x2 RAID1 - Seagate Barracuda 1TB x2 | Fractal Design Integra M 650W | InWin 103 | Mic. - SM57 | Headphones - Sony MDR-1A | Keyboard - Roccat Vulcan 100 AIMO | Mouse - Steelseries Rival 310 | Monitor - Dell S3422DWG

6 minutes ago, -iSynthesis said:

After a PC restart yesterday both the ethernet and the audio symbol in the lower right corner of the screen have a red cross over them. No networks are shown (I have a built in wifi card aswell as an ethernet cable), it does not change anything wether i disconnect the cable or not. As the cross is over both the ethernet and the audio honestly the only thing i have come up with is that my motherboard somehow fried both the soundcard and the ethernet connection. I have tried - restarting several times, windows issue recognition thing. When starting iTunes to test audio it told me that it recognized an issue with the audio configuration and also the bonjour service for updating apple software is deactivated. I have no idea what to do other than doing a windows reset which i don't want to do before really noone else has an idea. 

Edit: I am also suspecting a virus because the following things do not work:

-Clicking on update and security in the windows settings (It just closes and does nothing)

-My avira anti virus does not launch, it is shown in the task manager but i cannot see the window

If you have another PC in the house. Download Maylware Bytes and run a scan. Also, download and run the latest Ethernet/Wifi drivers. (Or if you have a disk to install the drivers) 

CPU: i5 4670k @ 3.4GHz + Corsair H100i      GPU: Gigabyte GTX 680 SOC (+215 Core|+162 Mem)     SSD: Kingston V300 240GB (OS)      Headset: Logitech G930 

Case: Cosair Vengance C70 (white)                RAM: 16GB TeamGroup Elite Black DDR3 1600MHz       HDD: 1TB WD Blue                              Mouse: Logitech G602

OS: Windows 7 Home Premium                       PSUXFX Core Edition 750w                                                Motherboard: MSI Z97-G45               Keyboard: Logitech G510

15 minutes ago, Bittenfleax said:

If you have another PC in the house. Download Maylware Bytes and run a scan. Also, download and run the latest Ethernet/Wifi drivers. (Or if you have a disk to install the drivers) 

It didn't find anything, i'll try to install the ethernet drivers from a usb stick. Thanks

Edit: Windows doesn't let me install the driver, it says some windows service is not running and i have to start it before, which i cant find anywhere

My Rig: AMD Ryzen 5800x3D | Scythe Fuma 2 | RX6600XT Red Devil | B550M Steel Legend | Fury Renegade 32GB 3600MTs | 980 Pro Gen4 - RAID0 - Kingston A400 480GB x2 RAID1 - Seagate Barracuda 1TB x2 | Fractal Design Integra M 650W | InWin 103 | Mic. - SM57 | Headphones - Sony MDR-1A | Keyboard - Roccat Vulcan 100 AIMO | Mouse - Steelseries Rival 310 | Monitor - Dell S3422DWG

21 minutes ago, -iSynthesis said:

CPU: i5 4670k @ 3.4GHz + Corsair H100i      GPU: Gigabyte GTX 680 SOC (+215 Core|+162 Mem)     SSD: Kingston V300 240GB (OS)      Headset: Logitech G930 

Case: Cosair Vengance C70 (white)                RAM: 16GB TeamGroup Elite Black DDR3 1600MHz       HDD: 1TB WD Blue                              Mouse: Logitech G602

OS: Windows 7 Home Premium                       PSUXFX Core Edition 750w                                                Motherboard: MSI Z97-G45               Keyboard: Logitech G510

Just now, Bittenfleax said:

Doing that right now, It'S such a weird issue and i have no idea whatsoever caused this. Seems to work now anyways, thanks!