Are LTT forums not working in tapatalk for anyone else?

Flibbib
Go to solution Solved by LogicalDrm,

As said, Tapatalk isn't currently installed. It might come back at some point but not really a priority as mobile works pretty well. This from Mods.

As it says in the title guys. I can't get my nighttime fix of LTT forums as tapatalk isn't working :(

It works okay with other forums, it's just this one. I'm on iPhone 6S ios 9.0.2 if that helps, i've uninstalled and reinstalled and still same issues. 

The specific error I get is:

Page not found

The forum server cant seem to find that page.

thanks for your help guys

CPU: i7 4790k 4.6GHz @ 1.19v     GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 1590Core     RAM:16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro    SSD: Samsung 850 Evo Raid 0

Cooler: Corsair H110i GT             Case: NZXT H440 Black Windowed          1TB WDD Blue, NZXT Hue+, MSI Z97S SLI Krait, Asus VX347H x2

LMG did a huge overhaul of the forums, so there are some massive changes. This is probably why that app isn't working. Try using their mobile site - it's a lot better now.

If you want support for Tapatalk, you might have to wait a while for support.

I didn't help with any of the changes, so if you want to get more details you would have to talk to one of the developers/mods/admins on the LTT forums.

I actually couldn't underclock my 5 year old GPU to make it as slow as a next-gen console.

#pcmasterraceproblems

~Slick

Ok, thank you guys. It still shows some posts which I assume are cached from 3 weeks ago. Is this about the time they overhauled? I'll use mobile from now on :)

CPU: i7 4790k 4.6GHz @ 1.19v     GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 1590Core     RAM:16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro    SSD: Samsung 850 Evo Raid 0

Cooler: Corsair H110i GT             Case: NZXT H440 Black Windowed          1TB WDD Blue, NZXT Hue+, MSI Z97S SLI Krait, Asus VX347H x2

Just now, Flibbib said:

Ok, thank you guys. It still shows some posts which I assume are cached from 3 weeks ago. Is this about the time they overhauled? I'll use mobile from now on :)

Yeah they've been talking about it for a long time and it's been a while since they changed anything big.

I actually couldn't underclock my 5 year old GPU to make it as slow as a next-gen console.

#pcmasterraceproblems

~Slick

As said, Tapatalk isn't currently installed. It might come back at some point but not really a priority as mobile works pretty well. This from Mods.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv