Red vs Green

Jadi
Go to solution Solved by airdeano,

sorry, but our CS forbids these types of threads

Community Standards

Generally speaking, as long as the following rules are met you should never find yourself subject to disciplinary action:

• No Trolling
    • This includes flame wars such as Microsoft vs Apple, NVIDIA vs AMD, Intel vs AMD

•  

Red vs Green  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Choose your major GPU producer

• AMD?
    • Nvidia?

We all know that AMD provde the best budget parts and Nvidia produce the best mid-high end parts but who do you think deserves the crown for the best GPU producer? 

Results will be discussed on my youtube channel after a week of posting :D Linus, if you want me to remove the link thats fine but pls don't put meon le naughty step ;( 

Edited by alpenwasser
removed youtube link

1 minute ago, Jadi said:

We all know that AMD provde the cheapest parts and Nvidia produce the best mid-high end parts

That's not always the case. AMD's 390 beats the 970, one of Nvidia's best mid tier GPUs. In some benchmarks the 280 beats the 780.

I'm sure @don_svetlio has ssome things to say as well about this as well.

Did my post help you? Then make sure to rate it!

Check out my post on symbolic links! || PSU ranking and tiers || Pokemon Thread

1 minute ago, Dobbsjr said:

That's not always the case. AMD's 390 beats the 970, one of Nvidia's best mid tier GPUs. In some benchmarks the 280 beats the 780.

Very true! Its a shame that AMD lack when it comes to CPU's, they always say they have eight core processors for under £100 but that is just not the case, instead they are not TRUE octa core but instead they are actually TRUE dual core and have 4 threads in each core so its NOT a true octa but has the performance of a TRUE dual core! :D 

Record in this post:

Used True 3 times

Used NOT 1 time

:D

This topic has no reason to exist other than sparking flame wars. @Godlygamer23

1 hour ago, Dobbsjr said:

I will refrain from the flame war, sorry.

Archangel (Desktop) CPU: i5 4590 GPU:Asus R9 280  3GB RAM:HyperX Beast 2x4GBPSU:SeaSonic S12G 750W Mobo:GA-H97m-HD3 Case:CM Silencio 650 Storage:1 TB WD Red
Celestial (Laptop 1) CPU:i7 4720HQ GPU:GTX 860M 4GB RAM:2x4GB SK Hynix DDR3Storage: 250GB 850 EVO Model:Lenovo Y50-70
Seraph (Laptop 2) CPU:i7 6700HQ GPU:GTX 970M 3GB RAM:2x8GB DDR4Storage: 256GB Samsung 951 + 1TB Toshiba HDD Model:Asus GL502VT

Windows 10 is now MSX! - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/440190-can-we-start-calling-windows-10/page-6

sorry, but our CS forbids these types of threads

Community Standards

Generally speaking, as long as the following rules are met you should never find yourself subject to disciplinary action:

• No Trolling
    • This includes flame wars such as Microsoft vs Apple, NVIDIA vs AMD, Intel vs AMD

•