Bose QC20 durability

Hello guys,

So I've generally only used crappy earbuds like the samsung or apple ones, and those tend to get destroyed within a couple of months. I always listen to music while walking (adds up to around a couple of hours or more a day) and this time I've gone insane by crappy earbuds. What I want to know, is if any of you guys have used the Bose QC20s for a long time (preferably someone who walks a lot) and could comment on the durability of them. Also, if you recommend me NOT to buy these, please let me know why.

Thanks in advance

7 minutes ago, TheSSVids said:

-SNIP-

I would say if your careful they can last a long time I personally own their earbuds MIE2i's and still work after almost 5 years now. The QC20 being an active noise canceling will require you to recharge the unit every so often but so says to have a theoretical 16 hours.  

2 minutes ago, W-L said:

I would say if your careful they can last a long time I personally own their earbuds MIE2i's and still work after almost 5 years now. The QC20 being an active noise canceling will require you to recharge the unit every so often but so says to have a theoretical 16 hours.  

I don't have too big of a problem with the recharging, however I tend to just put them in my pocket and leave them there all (school)day (when I'm not listening)

2 minutes ago, TheSSVids said:

I don't have too big of a problem with the recharging, however I tend to just put them in my pocket and leave them there all (school)day (when I'm not listening)

I personally always kept them in a jacket pocket or small case that came with them for the most part but as long as your careful with the cables it shouldn't be a problem, the main thing is the cables are not replaceable if they do break.

2 minutes ago, W-L said:

I personally always kept them in a jacket pocket or small case that came with them for the most part but as long as your careful with the cables it shouldn't be a problem, the main thing is the cables are not replaceable if they do break.

Right, I usually put them in my jeans pocket (relatively tight). Should I reconsider the earbuds or my earbud storage solution?

1 minute ago, TheSSVids said:

Right, I usually put them in my jeans pocket (relatively tight). Should I reconsider the earbuds or my earbud storage solution?

Personally I would since they are quite expensive, and unlike others that have replaceable cables it wouldn't really be fixable if it broke but that option is mainly up to you.