Air Cooling vs Water Block

I am planning on upgrading my PC. Part list here: http://au.pcpartpicker.com/p/g7kdsY

I am currently planning on getting the H110i GTX, but was worth it to get air cooling instead. There is a pretty large price difference and wanted to know what the temp difference was? I live in Australia and it is fairly hot here...

I noticed many of people have the H100 series and was wondering if it was worth it for the water cooling. I am not overclocking, but plan on content creation so I need it fairly silent. If I go with air cooling, I will get the Cooler Master Hyper 102/103

If you want a kickass, silent aircooler, Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 is around 80USD.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT 16GB GDDR6 Motherboard: MSI PRESTIGE X570 CREATION
AIO: Corsair H150i Pro RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic PSU: Corsair RM850x White

The Noctua NH-D15 should perform the same as an h100 

Dark rock 3 pro cause noctua color scheme.

Why not oc?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Cryorig r1 ultimate , basically a better looking nd-d15

Or the no-d15, but I'm not biased at all.

Honestly, for me I went air cooling because the sound of air going through rad fins sounded bad imo

Silverstone FT-05: 8 Broadwell Xeon (6900k soon), Asus X99 A, Asus GTX 1070, 1tb Samsung 850 pro, NH-D15

Resist!