AP initialization before microcode loading.

corbetto

So for the last 2 hours i have being playing AoE HD and randomly the whole pc freezes and q-code led spits out 02(AP initialization before microcode loading). I am a bit lost to what this means. I have my CPU overclocked to 4.7 @ 1.35v, and have recently added a 32gb kit of ram and cablemod cables to gpu about 2 weeks ago. My pc specs are in my signature. 

Main PC : CPU: I7 6700k @ 4.7GHz MOBO: Asus Maximus Hero VII RAM: 32GB Crucial 2133MHz GPU: GTX 980ti 2-Way SLI Drives: 2 850 Evo 250GB, 1 TB WD Blue CASE: 750D PSU: RM1000W

So for the last 2 hours i have being playing AoE HD and randomly the whole pc freezes and q-code led spits out 02(AP initialization before microcode loading). I am a bit lost to what this means. I have my CPU overclocked to 4.7 @ 1.35v, and have recently added a 32gb kit of ram and cablemod cables to gpu about 2 weeks ago. My pc specs are in my signature. 

Turn off OC and see if it happens again. Wait, keep the OC and see if it happensd again, and if it does that means you should turn off the OC and see if it happens again.

Turn off OC and see if it happens again. Wait, keep the OC and see if it happensd again, and if it does that means you should turn off the OC and see if it happens again.

I will give it another try with the OC.

Main PC : CPU: I7 6700k @ 4.7GHz MOBO: Asus Maximus Hero VII RAM: 32GB Crucial 2133MHz GPU: GTX 980ti 2-Way SLI Drives: 2 850 Evo 250GB, 1 TB WD Blue CASE: 750D PSU: RM1000W