Portable wifi solution

Tomic

Hi I'm going on holiday soon and I'm looking for a wifi solution it can run off mains power or battery and it needs to provide a good signal for YouTube and Internet browsing. Can all websites or prices be in UK pounds please

Thanks in advance

Tomic

Red Fury: Cpu intel i5 4960k GPU 1060 6gb, Cooling  noctua dh15 storage 1tb sshd 250gb ssd mobo gigabyte z97p-3 case fractal r4 ram hyper x fury red 8 gb psu 550w xfx ts os win 10 monitor lg 25um56 

We have no idea what you are talking about. Could you please explain in a bit more detail?

My native language is C++

Hi I'm going on holiday soon and I'm looking for a wifi solution it can run off mains power or battery and it needs to provide a good signal for YouTube and Internet browsing. Can all websites or prices be in UK pounds please

Thanks in advance

Tomic

If there is Ethernet available, buy a Kingston 5-in-1 and a cheap Ethernet cord.

Kingston 5-in-1: http://www.amazon.com/Kingston-Companion-Storage-Charger-MLWG2/dp/B00KU2E9IW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1453926657&sr=8-1&keywords=kingston+5+in+1

Cheap Ethernet cord: http://www.amazon.com/Mediabridge-Cat5e-Ethernet-Patch-Cable/dp/B003O973OA/ref=sr_1_14?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1453926751&sr=1-14&keywords=cat5e+cable

For cellular edition, try going with some sort of bell division:

- Bellsouth east (AT&T)

- Bell Canada

- Bellsouth west

- bell idk

-etc.

Edit:

Just saw that you live in London. Vodafone is supposedly the best in London.

i like trains 🙂

Go to car-phone-warehouse, ask for the EE Mobile Wifi Box, I pay around £30 a month for a 20GB download limit. It runs on its own battery or plugs in to a micro USB to charge. Works on 4G so speeds are amazing and the wifi signal is brilliant!

HIGHLY recommended.

http://www.carphonewarehouse.com/broadband/mobile-broadband/buy/huawei-4g-mifi-di103-idcon?intcmp=mbbLP_iD_paym_20pm_201015

Enjoy and look no further

Will you be moving around a lot during the holiday? If your staying in just one or two hotels, just bring a normal router. Pre-configure it as a AP and safe all the passwords ahead of time and then just connect the ethernet to one of the LAN ports. If the hotel charges per devices, you can clone the WAN MAC to that of your computer. 

What in general would you be connecting the router to? Wifi connection with password? Hotspot with sign in? Wired connection? Cellular? 

sounds like you want a hotspot, you can usually add more data onto your phone, which probably has 4G, (good enough for video streaming) and can be powered by a powerbank.