Problem with power settings

Hello everybody,
I have a problem with USB ports staying powered on when Sistem is off.

I thought that is something that is allways gonna be on,untill yesterday with after update&shutdown they booted off. Then I checked and if I power off PC by holding power button USB ports shut off. (motherboard is still on,there is led light on it).

Ports staying on is a problem becose every time PC shutdown I have to reach and turn off a power supply,as I have 2 USB lamps and usb LED strips attached to it,so I want them off when PC is off.

PSU is: Thermaltake Smart SE-630w, http://www.thermaltake.com/products-model.aspx?id=C_00001965

Motherboard is:Asus M5A97_R20, http://www.asus.com/Motherboards/M5A97_R20/overview/

If anyone know how to make USB ports turn off when PC is shut off I would be very grateful.

Thank you

For starters, mobos have 1-3 LEDs that will stay on as long as PSU switch is on or cord is connected to wall. Those are to show that mobo receives power.

USBs keeping power after OS is shutdown is mobo feature. You can change it from BIOS or using manufacturers software (usually called Charger+ etc.). Those are for people who charge their phones. If you can't find setting to turn that feature off, try moving lights to another port and using splitter. You can also get USB splitters with integrated power switch.

I would recommend against using power button for shutdown. It bypasses OS shutdown procedure and may cause damage to your files and corrupt OS install.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

For starters, mobos have 1-3 LEDs that will stay on as long as PSU switch is on or cord is connected to wall. Those are to show that mobo receives power.

USBs keeping power after OS is shutdown is mobo feature. You can change it from BIOS or using manufacturers software (usually called Charger+ etc.). Those are for people who charge their phones. If you can't find setting to turn that feature off, try moving lights to another port and using splitter. You can also get USB splitters with integrated power switch.

I would recommend against using power button for shutdown. It bypasses OS shutdown procedure and may cause damage to your files and corrupt OS install.

I disabled Ai charger+ from Ai suite (in bios there was no such option) but there is no change,USB ports are still turned on. Is there any other way to turn them off by software?