Strafe rgb

vinchy

Hi i just got mt Corsair Strafe Rgb Mx brown mechanical keyboard today. I have installed cue sofware and downloaded some profiles. One thing i noticed is when i shut down my pc it returns to a set of color combinations even i hav set a default profile ligthing to be used in cue. It also happens when booting up the pc it doesnt bootup or stay with the set profile in cue. It just becomes the set profile as soon as the pc reaches the home screen. Thanks!

its the profile that is stored in memory. it will default to the stored profile when its running independent ( no software controlling it). you can change what profile it stores in memory.

Current: R2600X@4.0GHz\\ Corsair Air 280x \\ RTX 2070 \\ 16GB DDR3 2666 \\ 1KW EVGA Supernova\\ Asus B450 TUF

Old Systems: A6 5200 APU -- A10 7800K + HD6670 -- FX 9370 + 2X R9 290 -- G3258 + R9 280 -- 4690K + RX480

How can i change the profile stored in the memory? Could i set a profile there and when even just in bios or booting up the profile i have set still sits the same?