HP printer printing continuously random characters

Hello. 

I got a problem. My HP printer is printing random characters continuously. I have tried to reinstall printer drivers, installed HP printer full software, cleared spool/PRINTER folder, restarted Printer Spool service and set it back to automatic, scanned with HP Printer Doctor. Nothing helps. Laptop that is connected to printer via network is doing this I think. It is "sending" printer jobs at a random time of the day. Printer jobs does not show anything in there. Also scanned for viruses and malwares. 

Picture of what I get from printer in spoiler. 

post-155266-0-02229600-1453730955.png

HP :mellow:  :unsure:  :wacko:  :angry:  we also had this issue we threw it out and bought a new one ;)  :)

Hello. 

I got a problem. My HP printer is printing random characters continuously. I have tried to reinstall printer drivers, installed HP printer full software, cleared spool/PRINTER folder, restarted Printer Spool service and set it back to automatic, scanned with HP Printer Doctor. Nothing helps. Laptop that is connected to printer via network is doing this I think. It is "sending" printer jobs at a random time of the day. Printer jobs does not show anything in there. Also scanned for viruses and malwares. 

Picture of what I get from printer in spoiler. 

attachicon.gifprinter_problem.png

Does this happen when you try to print a file?

Or is this a case where it just randomly starts printing without any user input?

My Gaming Rig;  Motherboard - ASUS Maximus VI Hero | CPU - Intel i5 4670k @4.5Ghz 1.25v | GPU - GIGABYTE GTX 980 @Stock | RAM -  16GB Corsair Vengeance @1866Mhz | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i | Storage #1 - Samsung 840 Basic 250GB SSD | Storage #2 - Sandisk II 480GB SSD | Storage #3 - 2TB 7200rpm 64mb HDDPSU - Corsair HX750 | Case - Fractal Design R4 |

Does this happen when you try to print a file?

Or is this a case where it just randomly starts printing without any user input?

Sometimes it happens when trying to print and sometimes randomly without doing anything. At morning I can see about 30 pages printed in a printer with those random chars.

Sometimes it happens when trying to print and sometimes randomly without doing anything. At morning I can see about 30 pages printed in a printer with those random chars.

Is the laptop on during the time? If not, then I don't see it being the laptops fault.

Have you tried contacting HP support with regards to this issue?

My Gaming Rig;  Motherboard - ASUS Maximus VI Hero | CPU - Intel i5 4670k @4.5Ghz 1.25v | GPU - GIGABYTE GTX 980 @Stock | RAM -  16GB Corsair Vengeance @1866Mhz | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i | Storage #1 - Samsung 840 Basic 250GB SSD | Storage #2 - Sandisk II 480GB SSD | Storage #3 - 2TB 7200rpm 64mb HDDPSU - Corsair HX750 | Case - Fractal Design R4 |

Do a hard reset of the printer.  Unplug the power connector from the back of the printer while the printer is on, wait 60 seconds and plug it back up. 

Make sure to unplug the cable from the rear of the printer and not from the wall, as residual power in the DC brick can keep it from a full reset.

Is the laptop on during the time? If not, then I don't see it being the laptops fault.

Have you tried contacting HP support with regards to this issue?

Yes. Laptop is on during this. No, I have not contacted HP yet. I have tho followed the instructions from their site and some same problem threads around the net. But no success yet. 

Do a hard reset of the printer.  Unplug the power connector from the back of the printer while the printer is on, wait 60 seconds and plug it back up. 

Make sure to unplug the cable from the rear of the printer and not from the wall, as residual power in the DC brick can keep it from a full reset.

Yeah. Will try that.