Color printer recommendations?

Gix7Fifty

Looking for it to be wifi, scanner, able to print a black and white copy even if the magenta is out :D. Oh and hopefully it does not cost more than gold per ounce to replace the ink. 

Forgive me El Guapo. I know that I, Jefe, do not have your superior intellect and education...

Not sure about ink costs, but I just got the HP Officelet Pro 8610 for $90 at microcenter.

My Rig:

CPU: Intel i7 5820K @4.3 GHz; Mobo: MSI X99A SLI Plus; Cooler: Cryorig H5 Ultimate; RAM: 16GB HyperX Fury Black; GPU: MSI R9 380 4GB; Case: Fractal Design Define R5 Black w/ Window; SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 256GB and 500GB; HDD: WD Blue 1TB; PSU: EVGA 750W P2

Peripherals:

Monitor: LG 29UM57; Headset: HyperX Cloud II; Keyboard: Gamdias Hermes Mechanical; Mouse: Zowie EC2-A

browse some Brother printers, they have android and ios app to control the printer and operate remeotely it's pretty cool and the ink is dirt cheap

CPU: Intel i7 5820K @ 4.20 GHz | MotherboardMSI X99S SLI PLUS | RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 @ 2666MHz | GPU: Sapphire R9 Fury (x2 CrossFire)
Storage: Samsung 950Pro 512GB // OCZ Vector150 240GB // Seagate 1TB | PSU: Seasonic 1050 Snow Silent | Case: NZXT H440 | Cooling: Nepton 240M
FireStrike // Extreme // Ultra // 8K // 16K

I love Epson printers. Have always been reliable for me.

Also, I recommend buying ink from 1ink.com. It's cheap and good quality. They are recycled cartridges, but I guess that's better for the environment.

You know that guy that games on a MacBook? I'm that guy.

Not sure about ink costs, but I just got the HP Officelet Pro 8610 for $90 at microcenter.

Thanks, it's either a new printer or spend that much for ink on my 5 year old Canon MG6120. 

Forgive me El Guapo. I know that I, Jefe, do not have your superior intellect and education...