LGA 1150 motherboards - a few questions

Hello. I am planning on upgrading my PC somewhere in the future, and I have a few questions regarding motherboards,

- Will there be any more 1150 motherboards coming out, now that 1151 was released? Is it safe to decide on the motherboard now, even if I'm going to buy it in June or July, or are there going to be some new and interesting motherboards coming out for 4th generation Intel CPUs?

- From what I know, there are 5 chipsets for 4th generation Intel CPUs out there: H81, B81, Z97, X99, and Z87. Did I miss any? And what are the differences? From what I know now, H chipsets are for general users, Z chipsets are for high-end parts, and X is for extreme overclocking. Did I get this right? And what is B chipset for? Can you explain to me the major differences between these chipsets?

- What should I look out for when buying a motherboard? I watched Bang for the buck Z97 Motherboards Showdown, is there anything you'd add to it for someone who knows some simple basics but isn't really tech-savvy?

Thanks for all responses!

1) No

2) B85, H81, H87, H97, Z87, Z97 (X99 is Haswell/Broadwell-E and uses socket 2011-3)

3) The features you need (and USB 3.0 headers always) at the cheapest price. With Z97 though, don't just get the cheapest board but don't get the most expensive either.

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Tier List F@H stats

there may be more Motherboards to come out for 1150, but i doubt it, also its safe to decide now, you can change your mind closer to the time, basically with the chipsets, if you get somthing with A K on the end of the cpu model then get a Z97, if you dont then get a H81 (x99 isnt 1150 either) 

My Personal PC 'Apex' https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/user/LiamBetts123/saved/3rTNnQ

Intel Core i9 9900k, ASUS Z390-A, RTX 2080TI, Meshify C, HX 850i, 32GB Gskill Trident Z RGB @ 3200MHZ, 500GB NVME, 500GB SSD & 2 x 4TB Baracudas 

Okay, thanks a bunch!

I want to really spend some time choosing the right components and for that I need more information