Samsung Galaxy Note 3 or Samsung Galaxy S5? (BOTH FOR $200) (NEW)

GamerzCentralYT

Any other reasons?

Not really, but the wire on the note 3 breaks so easily and is so hard to get a new one.

Not really, but the wire on the note 3 breaks so easily and is so hard to get a new one.

I agree with that i guess, thanks! Do you know of any good cases that I can pick up at a store?

You can use normal micro usb cable with note 3, stupid reason.

S5 is better because it's faster and will get support longer, that's about it.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Thanks! Do you know of Any good cases I can pick up in store?

But still i have a friend who uses it and it's cringy.

Thanks! Do you know of Any good cases I can pick up in store?

What store are you going to buy it at?

Uhh... it still takes normal MicroUSB cables, also USB 3.0 cables for external hard drives are easy to find and work the same as the original cable.

"Rawr XD"

S5 cause note 3 has stupid usb 3.0

The S5 still has the big 3.0 port, doesn't it ...?  I know the one I have does at least.

If it were me I'd go for the note 3 because I prefer bigger phones.

2500k | Z68-UD3H-B3 | GTX 570 Classified + Accelero Xtreme III | MX 200 250GB + Seagate 500GB | R4 | Seasonic 660W Plattinum | 8GB G Skill | Acer K272HUL + 2 x Dell P2417H, Rosewill dual mount, HP 22bw | Mackie CR3, ATH-M50X | DAS Keyboard | Mobile: X1 Carbon, Nexus 6P, LG G3, Samsung S5, Nexus 7 (2013)

Lol, what a coincidence... I'm in the same spot choosing between a Note 3 & Galaxy S5... IMO I would choose the S5 because it will have Marshmallow in April, while the support for the Note 3 already ended. The only reasons I would go for the N3 is the big 5,7" screen & the S-Pen... I don't like big screens so I would go with the S5 but I was tempted to get the Note 3 just because sooner or later we all gonna have to jump on the phablet bandwagon anyways so just wanted to "future proof" myself with it [emoji4] But seeing that is it 3 y/o by now, made me think that this wasn't the best decision to make because for me the biggest thing in getting a phone, is to have great custom ROMs support from xda-developers because I like to change ROMs often... So yeah, I'm currently in the process of selling my HTC One M7, just to buy the Galaxy S5 for the money I gonna get for the HTC but no one wants to buy it (sadly... Even though it's in a almost perfect shape) [emoji52]

Lol, what a coincidence... I'm in the same spot choosing between a Note 3 & Galaxy S5... IMO I would choose the S5 because it will have Marshmallow in April, while the support for the Note 3 already ended. The only reasons I would go for the N3 is the big 5,7" screen & the S-Pen... I don't like big screens so I would go with the S5 but I was tempted to get the Note 3 just because sooner or later we all gonna have to jump on the phablet bandwagon anyways so just wanted to "future proof" myself with it [emoji4] But seeing that is it 3 y/o by now, made me think that this wasn't the best decision to make because for me the biggest thing in getting a phone, is to have great custom ROMs support from xda-developers because I like to change ROMs often... So yeah, I'm currently in the process of selling my HTC One M7, just to buy the Galaxy S5 for the money I gonna get for the HTC but no one wants to buy it (sadly... Even though it's in a almost perfect shape) [emoji52]

THANKS MAN! S5 BROS!