How to get 5.1 sound on Chrome's Youtube (Windows 10)

I have 5.1 surround speakers from Logitech, and I already turned on speaker fill in the "Realtek HD Audio Manager. Furthermore, I have already tried changing the Chrome properties using "--force-wave-audio", " --try-supported-channel-layouts", and " --disable-audio-resampler" but none of them work. 

The only way I found that works was going into the audio manager and changing the sound effects to "room" but that makes the audio sound weird. 

So is there any other way I can try other than switching to Firefox?" 

Fairly sure youtube doesn't support 5.1, only 2.1. (might be wrong..)

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Kinda off the main topic but get rid of your cheap 5.1 and just get a good 2.1 set up and youll be MUCH happier... you only have 2 ears. Everything over 2 speakers is useless. Your brain does all the surround calculations automatically