Custom Case

josephk545

CAD.

And money. Don't forget money.

Intel Core i7-6700K | Corsair H105 | Asus Z170I PRO GAMING | G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB | 950 PRO 512GB M.2

Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB STRIX OC | BitFenix Prodigy (Black/Red) | XFX PRO Black Edition 850W

My BuildPCPartPicker | CoC

How do i design a custom case on protocase? im really confused how he made one

Protocase has its own design software you can download from their website.

BOINC Setup:
i5 7200U @ Stock

Core2Duo T6600 @ Stock

i3 2330M @ Stock

i5 3210M @ Stock

Are you just interested in designing one or actually getting one made?  If your getting one made than fair play and have your wallet open cause it aint gonna be cheap.

Hey Josephk545, there are few ways to design a custom case with us... 

Like a couple of others posted above, you can get started right away using our free 3D CAD software, Protocase Designer. If you're not familiar with CAD design, our software is very easy to learn, and within minutes you can be designing your own custom case. It even has templates available for various different kind of enclosures so you're not starting from scratch. 

Or, if you are familiar with CAD design, and have your own software, you can design a case in the software of your choosing, and then send it to our Engineering & Design Services team and they'll assist you in tweaking the design to match your needs. (This is what Linus opted with us...he designed the first mock-up, and then our team spent hours with him fine tuning his design so he was able to get everything he wanted in there).

Or you can even sketch something up on a napkin, scan it and send it to us, and our engineering team will come up with a design based on your sketch. 

And no matter what, our team will design something to match your specific budget and requirements!

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask, or you can email us at info@protocase.com, or check out more information here.

Thanks for your question, and I hope this helped clear things up a little bit!

-Cameron MacDonald

Social Media Marketer, Protocase Inc.