New Ram problem

Hey there!

So i originally had 16 GB of ram (corsair dominator platinum 1866mhz 8gbx2), and everything worked perfectly. My motherboard is an asus z97 ws. Like i said no problems before adding the extra two sticks of ram. ( which are identical to the original 2 sticks) So i added the other 2 sticks into the dims and when i turned it on it started, then quickly turned off and on again then booted like normal. I thought this could be normal for a first boot when upgrading ram. So i never though anything of it.. After the sudden restart it boots perfectly. Everything is visible in the bios and windows shows 32gb. But when i restart 1 out of every 2 times after taking the power plug out it does that double turn on thing. So I took out all the ram and tried one original stick of memory in each slot and no problems occurred. So the dims must all be fine right? :) ( Latest bios version and i also reset bios to default)

I also tried the origonaly sticks of ram in the dims which would have been empty when i had 16gb. It boot fine... No problems. But when i try with the 2 new sticks it occurs so it must be that the new ram thats faulty, right? I hope so anyway I need this for my job   :D ??!

I bought another 16gb of the same stuff today so I'll defiantly know by tomorrow. :(

thanks guys !