Motherboard decision help!

Hello im currently in the process of building my first gaming PC but cannot decide what motherboard to choose (dont know what to look for) my current build---> http://pcpartpicker.com/p/VWL2hM my build is centered around the monitor and also if possible I would like a black/white mother board to keep the blue,white, and black theme thanks for any advice!

MSI Z97 KRAIT??

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

Hello im currently in the process of building my first gaming PC but cannot decide what motherboard to choose (dont know what to look for) my current build---> http://pcpartpicker.com/p/VWL2hM my build is centered around the monitor and also if possible I would like a black/white mother board to keep the blue,white, and black theme thanks for any advice!

MSI z97 krait is probably ur best option!!! And tbh looks great in any system if you want a touch of white!

'FrostNova' https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/user/Samsterstorm/saved/WtBWGX :

CPU: Intel 4790k | MB: Asrock Z97 Extreme6 | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming (+200, +250) | CASE: NZXT H440 (Black & Blue) | COOLER: Full EK 240mm CPU Loop | RAM: 16GB Hyper-X Fury (4x4GB @2133mhz) | STORAGE: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & Hyperx 120gb SSD | PSU: Corsair RM650 | SCREEN: Benq G2750 | LIGHTING: Deepcool RGB LED Kit | KEYBOARD: CM Devastator | MOUSE: Logitech G502 | HEADSET: Hyperx Clouds White 

MSI z97 krait is probably ur best option!!! And tbh looks great in any system if you want a touch of white!

Appreciate the help ive actually been looking into that motherboard but just wanted someone else opinion who knows a lot more then me haha. You wouldnt happen to know what I could replace my red ram sticks would you?  

Appreciate the help ive actually been looking into that motherboard but just wanted someone else opinion who knows a lot more then me haha. You wouldnt happen to know what I could replace my red ram sticks would you?  

HyperX Fury Blue/Black/White

Intel Core i7-6700K | Corsair H105 | Asus Z170I PRO GAMING | G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB | 950 PRO 512GB M.2

Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB STRIX OC | BitFenix Prodigy (Black/Red) | XFX PRO Black Edition 850W

My BuildPCPartPicker | CoC

anything thats ddr3 2400 and that fits your colour scheme from :

corsair

g.skill

kingston