Windows 10 Update issues.

ANUPLUCIFERGAMER

Hey Guys! To my bad luck, I couldn't download Windows 10 update. But now, it finished all of it. Like 100% was downloaded, it showed me the preparing for installation screen and then the windows update failed pop up and now it's fucking downloading the whole thing again! Really windows? This thing is pissing me off. This is like the hundredth time i'm downloading it.

Someone please help me! How can I recover those files back? I will try this one last time, if doesn't work, then I'll just buy a disc.

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

Well, I personally create System Restore Points every couple of months just to back things up. And for extra security I keep around a Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 bootable USB. And to be extra extra safe I created a System Image on a separate USB to bring the system back to its original state (just with all drivers and updates installed)

I'd recommend everyone should at least do one of these things. 

I've had so many problems with the updater, got it to work on a couple of my computers but would always freeze up on the rest.  The best solution I came up with was finding a clean copy on piratebay and putting that on a disk.