RIP Areocool Integrator 700W

JakePC

Could have gotten a SeaSonic Platinum for the money. RM are overpriced.

Archangel (Desktop) CPU: i5 4590 GPU:Asus R9 280  3GB RAM:HyperX Beast 2x4GBPSU:SeaSonic S12G 750W Mobo:GA-H97m-HD3 Case:CM Silencio 650 Storage:1 TB WD Red
Celestial (Laptop 1) CPU:i7 4720HQ GPU:GTX 860M 4GB RAM:2x4GB SK Hynix DDR3Storage: 250GB 850 EVO Model:Lenovo Y50-70
Seraph (Laptop 2) CPU:i7 6700HQ GPU:GTX 970M 3GB RAM:2x8GB DDR4Storage: 256GB Samsung 951 + 1TB Toshiba HDD Model:Asus GL502VT

Windows 10 is now MSX! - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/440190-can-we-start-calling-windows-10/page-6

still fine tho... its not going to explode

Probably but in the store I baught it from (Maplins) they didnt have Seasonic.

The magic smoke escaped... Oh well, how old is the psu?

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

still fine tho... its not going to explode

No but not good price:performance

Archangel (Desktop) CPU: i5 4590 GPU:Asus R9 280  3GB RAM:HyperX Beast 2x4GBPSU:SeaSonic S12G 750W Mobo:GA-H97m-HD3 Case:CM Silencio 650 Storage:1 TB WD Red
Celestial (Laptop 1) CPU:i7 4720HQ GPU:GTX 860M 4GB RAM:2x4GB SK Hynix DDR3Storage: 250GB 850 EVO Model:Lenovo Y50-70
Seraph (Laptop 2) CPU:i7 6700HQ GPU:GTX 970M 3GB RAM:2x8GB DDR4Storage: 256GB Samsung 951 + 1TB Toshiba HDD Model:Asus GL502VT

Windows 10 is now MSX! - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/440190-can-we-start-calling-windows-10/page-6

Antec?

The magic smoke escaped... Oh well, how old is the psu?

The worst part. The Areocool PSU lasted 1 year. So a bit bad really.

just shows how shit maplin are

just shows how shit maplin are

It is a very handy store though...

The worst part. The Areocool PSU lasted 1 year. So a bit bad really.

Still beter than my OCZ ModXstream 600w that died after 6 weeks.

I modded it so no warranty, funniest part is i replaced it with the 700W model and i have that one for more than 3 years and it's still going :P

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

Still beter than my OCZ ModXstream 600w that died after 6 weeks.

I modded it so no warranty, funniest part is i replaced it with the 700W model and i have that one for more than 3 years and it's still going :P

What mod did you do to it?

What mod did you do to it?

I had to extend the 4-pin cable and i was too lazy to get a proper extension, so i cutted the connector of it and soldered extra wire myself, probably didn't cause it's death tho because it worked fine for 2 weeks and then it popped when i tried to power it up.

I had to extend the 4-pin cable and i was too lazy to get a proper extension, so i cutted the connector of it and soldered extra wire myself, probably didn't cause it's death tho because it worked fine for 2 weeks and then it popped when i tried to power it up.

Ok sounds like a Super strong PSU :P