Should I upgrade laptops?

spyder

My relative bought home 16 laptops from the company they work for. They were allowed to keep any 3 of the 16 there were whilst the rest were wiped out and reset as well as given back to the business.

The laptops that I have on possession now are:

Dell Latitude E5430 (3rd gen core i5, 4GB RAM, 320GB HDD, Windows 7)

Samsung NP3530EC (3rd gen core i3, Windows 8.1)

Packard bell (AMD-E2) (Windows 8.1)

Specifically speaking, should I upgrade them all to windows 10? 

I would only upgrade the ones with Windows 8.1. Windows 7 is pretty stable, update it to the latest patch and you should be fine. That's what I would do, at least.

Cheers!

P.S.: I would love to have a job in which I was allowed to choose 3 among 16 laptops every now and then ;)

I would only upgrade the ones with Windows 8.1. Windows 7 is pretty stable, update it to the latest patch and you should be fine. That's what I would do, at least.

Cheers!

P.S.: I would love to have a job in which I was allowed to choose 3 among 16 laptops every now and then ;)

Well it's because the other 13 laptops have celerons and are painstakingly slow but still somehow usable in an office environment. The dell with the windows 7 I was thinking of not switching OS since I kind of miss the OS. Just hoping 10 plays nice with the other two especially the Packard bell since I have never used one with an AMD E2 processor which I think may be the equivalent of a celeron/pentium?