simple question

This is a BGA CPU, therefore you can't upgrade it. It's nothing more than an office PC, so don't expect to be playing any games on it.

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

For the love of everything, don't buy that garbage.

The cpu is not the one listed, what's listed is the motherboard... BECAUSE THE CPU IS ACTUALLY A PASSIVELY COOLED CELERON SOC. The image is lieing, it's not a core 2 quad (unless the spec sheet is lieing).

On top of that it states that it uses intel integrated graphics, which won't run any game whatsoever regardless of which cpu it really is.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

simple answer, no.

My Gaming Rig;  Motherboard - ASUS Maximus VI Hero | CPU - Intel i5 4670k @4.5Ghz 1.25v | GPU - GIGABYTE GTX 980 @Stock | RAM -  16GB Corsair Vengeance @1866Mhz | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i | Storage #1 - Samsung 840 Basic 250GB SSD | Storage #2 - Sandisk II 480GB SSD | Storage #3 - 2TB 7200rpm 64mb HDDPSU - Corsair HX750 | Case - Fractal Design R4 |

It is just a quad core cpu embedded on the mortherboard(i believe). Not great for gaming. Ask him to build a PC himself. 

CPU:Intel Core i3 3210 Mobo:MSI B75MA-E33  GPU:Intel 2500 HD Graphics  SSD:Adata SP600 128gb  HDD:Seagate 1tb 7200rpm  

PSU:Corsair CX430   Case:Antec ASK4000bU3  Monitor:Dell S2240l 21.5 inch 1080p

That PC is a piece of garbage, don't waste your money on it. Integrated graphics as the only GPU... Yuck