Need Help Whit Connecting Computer(READ)

CreepyShot

Hello guys, i have a 1month old gaming rig sitting in one corner of my room. On the other side is my TV, my Xbox one, my PS3 , my SIM RIG and other media crap. I need a way to use my rig's computing power to heavy duty games on my TV whit my SIM RIG hooked on. I have a not too powerfull desktop if i need, also got a laptop but that's for programming. Just need you guys opinion on this.

Just connect the PC to your TV

@CreepyShot

EDIT: And it's with, not whit.

Main Gaming Rig:

Spoiler

Core i7-4770, Cryorig M9i Cooler, ASUS B85M GAMER, 8GB HyperX Fury Red 2x4GB 1866MHz, KFA2 GTX 970 Infin8 Black Edition "4GB", 1TB Seagate SSHD, 256GB Crucial m4 SSD, 60GB Corsair SSD for Kerbal and game servers, Thermaltake Core V21 Case, EVGA SuperNOVA 650W G2.

Secondary PC:

Spoiler

i5-2500k OCed, Raijintek Themis, Intel Z77GA-70K, 8GB HyperX Genesis in grey, GTX 750 Ti, Gamemax Falcon case.

Just connect the PC to your TV

This.

AMD FX8350 Black OC 4.5ghz--NZXT Kraken X31--ASUS M5A99FX PRO R2.0--MSI R9 380 4G--Corsair RM750--Corsair 16GB Vengeance

Logitech G300--Roccat ISKU FX--Logitech Z623--HyperX Cloud II

Guys, you do realise it's like 6 meter distance and I also need to plug 1 USB cable and futurally more

@NinjaJc01

Guys, you do realise it's like 6 meter distance and I also need to plug 1 USB cable and futurally more

@NinjaJc01

Great, move your PC.

Main Gaming Rig:

Spoiler

Core i7-4770, Cryorig M9i Cooler, ASUS B85M GAMER, 8GB HyperX Fury Red 2x4GB 1866MHz, KFA2 GTX 970 Infin8 Black Edition "4GB", 1TB Seagate SSHD, 256GB Crucial m4 SSD, 60GB Corsair SSD for Kerbal and game servers, Thermaltake Core V21 Case, EVGA SuperNOVA 650W G2.

Secondary PC:

Spoiler

i5-2500k OCed, Raijintek Themis, Intel Z77GA-70K, 8GB HyperX Genesis in grey, GTX 750 Ti, Gamemax Falcon case.

Great, move your PC.

Come on i need better advice than that -.- 

Come on i need better advice than that -.-

That would be simpliest thing. Another would be getting long display cable. And you didn't mention distance between rig and TV in OP.

You could stream between gaming PC and laptop etc. But I would just pick one of above options.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv