Best Gaming Headset?

Vengeance_K1ng

I want to know the best gaming headset for 200$. It has to be good for music and gaming. And Wired.

| CPU: Core i7-4790K  |  Motherboard:  MSI Gaming Z97 GAMING 5 LGA 1150  |  CPU Cooler:  NZXT Kraken X61 |
| GPU: Single 8GB EVGA GTX 1070 FTW |  RAMCorsair Vengeance 16GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR3 1600 MHz |  CaseCorsair 330R Titanium Edition

you should consider a headphone and separate mic if you want the best for your money, any particular reason you want a headset?

Intel Core i7 7770K | 32 GB's Ram 3000MHz | GTX 1080 Ti | 250GB SSD | 3TB 7400 RPM | Sound Blaster Z | ASUS ROG MG278Q | Razer Blackwidow Chroma | Final Mouse 2015 | Blue Yeti | Seinheiser HD 600's | Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro | Aune T1 MK2

you should consider a headphone and separate mic if you want the best for your money, any particular reason you want a headset?

Because i like having the sound at my ears insted of speakers. 

| CPU: Core i7-4790K  |  Motherboard:  MSI Gaming Z97 GAMING 5 LGA 1150  |  CPU Cooler:  NZXT Kraken X61 |
| GPU: Single 8GB EVGA GTX 1070 FTW |  RAMCorsair Vengeance 16GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR3 1600 MHz |  CaseCorsair 330R Titanium Edition

ath ad700x's are great, just pick up a modmic 4.0 too

Do you already have a pair of headphones? If so get a desktop mic or modmic/moov mic. Or just get a pair of HyperX Cloud

PC Audio Setup = Beyerdynamic DT 770 pro 80 ohm and Sennheiser pc37x (also for xbox) hooked up to Schiit Fulla 3

what?

Intel Core i7 7770K | 32 GB's Ram 3000MHz | GTX 1080 Ti | 250GB SSD | 3TB 7400 RPM | Sound Blaster Z | ASUS ROG MG278Q | Razer Blackwidow Chroma | Final Mouse 2015 | Blue Yeti | Seinheiser HD 600's | Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro | Aune T1 MK2

what?

You asked a stupid question. you got a stupid response.

He was recommended headphones with a separate mic. He then asked why you prefer a headset. Headset = headphones with built in mic. His question wasn't stupid and it made sense. Your interpretation of the question was stupid as was the response. 

PC Audio Setup = Beyerdynamic DT 770 pro 80 ohm and Sennheiser pc37x (also for xbox) hooked up to Schiit Fulla 3

Depending on your interest, I would recommend the following:

USB (Dolby 7.1)

Plantronics RIG

Plantronics Gamecom 780

Logitech G430

3.5mm

Sennheiser GAME ONE

Mionix NASH 20

Razer Blackshark

Having owned most of those at one point or another (currently using the Nash 20 for Closed Aural and the PC360 G4ME (the 1st gen model of the GAME ONE) for Open Aural), I would say any of them is a good purchase.

He meant headset over headphones

I would go with a good pair of headphones ( like h558) and a mic (mod mic, blue snowball)

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

He asked a good question, you gave an ignorant response. Headphones + mic will always be a better option unless headset is absolutely wanted for the form factor of having a mic attached. In which case, Sennheiser G4ME One.

Other options include NVX XPT100, Sennheiser HD558, Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro  + modmic/Blue snowball(or yeti).

Game companies copying David Clark headsets now? Sigh

MSI Z97M Gaming | i7-4790k | NZXT Kraken X61 | 16GB Kingston Savage DDR3 2400
EVGA GTX1080 Ti FTW3 | EVGA G2 750 | Phanteks Enthoo Evolv | 1TB 850 Evo | 2TB 860 Evo | 22TB DS918+

Scarlett 2i2 | WooAudio WA7 Fireflies | Fostex TR-X00 | Beyer DT990 | MrSpeaker Alpha Dog | V-Moda M-100 | JBL LSR305 MK2